What's wrong with Somalis taxi drivers!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was in the city yesterday, and hanging out with my friends, I was partying, when I went out I saw a group of Somalis taxi drivers, who went straight after me, they told me you are going home, and I said, no. One of the guys told me "you are an embarrassment for the Somali community" and I just said stfu I am 21 years old, instead of watching what other Somalis are doing, watch what you own children are doing. He basically went mad, and the taxi drivers ran after me. I've jumped on my friend car, and he droved me home.

They f+++ing destroyed my night.

Why can't they mind they own business, and just work, instead of spying on other somalis!!!!

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Because they are Somalis. They can't live without spying on you. Such a shameful people to be honest.

He's those Somalis who care more about what others are doing but his own child is off the rails.

Plus most of these old faaraxs were getting up to no good when they were your age, hypocrites.

The manner in which he spoke to you in obviously didn't help too, why shout at you? Why be aggressive? The person your trying to get "through to" will only act defensively.

"You are an embarrassment for the Somali community" he cares too much about others, club-goers ain't shit, but gang-members are the true embarassment. Why don't they go around saying this to them <-- cos of cowardliness.

He's those Somalis who care more about what others are doing but his own child is off the rails.

Plus most of these old faaraxs were getting up to no good when they were your age, hypocrites.

The manner in which he spoke to you in obviously didn't help too, why shout at you? Why be aggressive? The person your trying to get "through to" will only act defensively.

"You are an embarrassment for the Somali community" he cares too much about others, club-goers ain't shit, but gang-members are the true embarassment. Why don't they go around saying this to them <-- cos of cowardliness.
That is a wrong mentality. If i try and lead my son on the correct path and he doesn't abide i cant force him. Lakiin if by my actions im able to better or same another youngling why is that a problem.
The op is obviously doing some unproductive shit and those old heads are our guidance

kaluumayste

Take the Poo to the loo
I was in the city yesterday, and hanging out with my friends, I was partying, when I went out I saw a group of Somalis taxi drivers, who went straight after me, they told me you are going home, and I said, no. One of the guys told me "you are an embarrassment for the Somali community" and I just said stfu I am 21 years old, instead of watching what other Somalis are doing, watch what you own children are doing. He basically went mad, and the taxi drivers ran after me. I've jumped on my friend car, and he droved me home.

They f+++ing destroyed my night.

Why can't they mind they own business, and just work, instead of spying on other somalis!!!!

They were trying to save you for becoming just other statistic i guess.Taxi drivers know the words on the street.

That is a wrong mentality. If i try and lead my son on the correct path and he doesn't abide i cant force him. Lakiin if by my actions im able to better or same another youngling why is that a problem.
The op is obviously doing some unproductive shit and those old heads are our guidance

Yh of course the OP is doing some unproductive stuff, I even said "club-goers ain't shit". However the manner in which the taxi drivers spoke to these people only make them rebel. Shouting and saying stuff like "you're an embarassment" will only affect the people with weak wills, those who are strong will fight against these words and rebel.

The taxi drivers should have spoken in a better manner, chose their words carefully, and offered to give the kids a lift back home for free, away from haram.

This kid is obviously in that rebellious stage, some words of guidance most likely would have helped. However the way the message is carried out also matters immensely, and will determine the response. plus you don't really hear much about taxi drivers speaking to gang members in this same manner about "embarassment to our community".

Yh of course the OP is doing some unproductive stuff, I even said "club-goers ain't shit". However the manner in which the taxi drivers spoke to these people only make them rebel. Shouting and saying stuff like "you're an embarassment" will only affect the people with weak wills, those who are strong will fight against these words and rebel.

The taxi drivers should of spoken in a better manner, chose their words carefully, and offered to give the kids a lift back home for free, away from haram.

This kid is obviously in that rebellious stage, some wordswof guidance most likely would have helped. However the way the message is carried out also matters immensely, andawill determine the response. plus you don't really hear much about taxi drivers speaking to gang members in this same manner about "embarassment to our community".
He probaly was approached and you no how we acted hostile towards adeers. I feel he is exaggerating. Adeers usually give you calm advice

They saw a lost kid who was in the wrong crowd. You cant really win. If you see a skinny kid around bad people and can see trouble ahead do you say something or leave it and hear kid was stabbed few days later. Their approach was bad but their intentions were good

So guys next time I see those taxi drivers near the mosque imma gonna go straight to them and take their cigarettes out, because the sheik told us last week that cigarettes are harem, and they set a bad example to the Somali youth, because, that can kill them slowly, long live hypocrisy....

one

ᶜᵃʷᵒ ᶜᵃʷˡᵒ
a group of Somalis taxi drivers, who went straight after me
One of the guys told me "you are an embarrassment for the Somali community"
He basically went mad, and the taxi drivers ran after me.
tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending