What's with this site and the UK?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Wallahi everyone on this thread is chatting shit no one takes orders of Madows, Somalis call shots and most runners are Madow kids without fathers.

You guys are just too bored wallahi Toronto and Minnesota Somalis are super cucked by Jamaicans and all sorts lol

Are you sleeping broski? Everyone knows Malis run T.dot stop trippin fam.

Mathows here take orders from Somalis and they fear us so much that they have to compliment us in rap music or trappin because if they don't then we'll start pointing our guns towards them. Blacks will tell you that the most mod people is us since they know we got crazy shooters to rinse any block.

So many famous rappers in Canada mentions us because we're very respected and feared so don't confuse your inferioty with the rest of diaspora Somalis.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー

Mathows here take orders from Somalis and they fear us so much that they have to compliment us in rap music or trappin because if they don't then we'll start pointing our guns towards them. Blacks will tell you that the most mod people is us since they know we got crazy shooters to rinse any block.

So many famous rappers in Canada mentions us because we're very respected and feared so don't confuse your inferioty with the rest of diaspora Somalis.
Yo bro relax. No one messes with Somalis in T.Dot, but we're not the fkin Italian mob. It ain't that serious.

From the posts following my last one, all one can learn from this is that Somalis apparently aren't tough enough against "hood" blacks. It's not something I can relate to for reasons already explained, so are there other reasons to hate the UK?

Edit: Oh yeah, interracial relationships. Seems like a UK thing in general where I hear even US Blacks are weirded out by how many UK Blacks do this, as well as the higher amount of mixed people as a result. I get that but the "grrr Somali woman is with X and not me" comments make you sound like white 4chan virgins. As long as the girls are with non-hood types (doesn't matter what race), it doesn't bother me.

Dont even try it man even telephoneman who is from london said somalis take orders from maadows on top of humiliating videos from Madows about somalis lol evidence pretty much conclusive dont you think :damedamn:

Don't take my word as gospel though. Like, only 2 Somalis said this to me and they hate gangs, so there could be an agenda.

Not only that, I've heard more about Somali on Black violence here than vice versa.
So that's something if you like to keep scores.

UK is foolxumo ka carara

Wasn't there a US example of this posted just a day or two ago?
And not only that, but some of you were finding that 'L' hard to swallow and didn't want to "claim" that Somali who got chased by Blacks?

The what you call "bullying", and the hypocrisy in this site isn't what gets me though.
It's the intense, even obsessed investment in the UK. I want to know more.

Last edited:

Your parents fled a war, started a new life in the West..so you can talk like this?o_O

Gambar

VIP
From the posts following my last one, all one can learn from this is that Somalis apparently aren't tough enough against "hood" blacks. It's not something I can relate to for reasons already explained, so are there other reasons to hate the UK?

Edit: Oh yeah, interracial relationships. Seems like a UK thing in general where I hear even US Blacks are weirded out by how many UK Blacks do this, as well as the higher amount of mixed people as a result. I get that but the "grrr Somali woman is with X and not me" comments make you sound like white 4chan virgins. As long as the girls are with non-hood types (doesn't matter what race), it doesn't bother me.

Don't take my word as gospel though. Like, only 2 Somalis said this to me and they hate gangs, so there could be an agenda.

Not only that, I've heard more about Somali on Black violence here than vice versa.
So that's something if you like to keep scores.

Wasn't there a US example of this posted just a day or two ago?
And not only that, but some of you were finding that 'L' hard to swallow and didn't want to "claim" that Somali who got chased by Blacks?

The what you call "bullying", and the hypocrisy in this site isn't what gets me though.
It's the intense, even obsessed investment in the UK. I want to know more.
I’m from Canada, it’s pretty nice.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Your parents fled a war, started a new life in the West..so you can talk like this?o_O

What's your obsession with me naaya? Somaliland was already stable and developing since 1991 so don't front and I'm studying at the University of Toronto Faculty of Medicine.

This is how Toronto people speak and no, I keep it professional when I'm talking to important people.

What's your obsession with me naaya? Somaliland was already stable and developing since 1991 so don't front and I'm studying at the University of Toronto Faculty of Medicine.

This is how Toronto people speak and no, I keep it professional when I'm talking to important people.

You don't have to try and impress World 24/7 on here...it is o.k to be yourself you know...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending