What's with the sudden trend of being "depressed" or having anxiety?

That's also a possibility, but I've heard depression is an actual disorder where your brain's hormones just don't function properly. In that case it's not an emotion anymore it's a disability. But I don't know how true that is. As for anxiety it's just someone who grew up antisocial and is blaming it on a "health disorder"

Total nonsense.

It’s to get Xanax and prescription drugs. People abused it to the point where their dopamine levels are not where it’s supposed to be. So they feel depressed. There’s a whole generation out there hooked on these drugs.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Total nonsense.
That's what you think. People think being Anxious = anxiety, not true at all. People with true Anxiety have a much harder life. Just because you're a loser doesn't mean you have anxiety. Don't blam your antisocialness on a disorder you don't have

Tell these people to go outside, eat properly, and exercise.

50-60% of these people are genuinely just es, the rest actually have a problem

That's what you think. People think being Anxious = anxiety, not true at all. People with true Anxiety have a much harder life. Just because you're a loser doesn't mean you have anxiety. Don't blam your antisocialness on a disorder you don't have

First of all calm down. I agree that people tend to self diagnose. Anxiety is more complicated than that .

I'm not buying that. In any case good to see where you're getting at with this. To me it just seems illogical, mixing with this people and from personal experience I can tell.
don't be surprised if its true either. People are practically getting poisoned. how would their neurotransmitters not be fried by now

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
don't be surprised if its true either. People are practically getting poisoned. how would their neurotransmitters not be fried by now
I'm certainly open to that possibility, has some sense to it. But I won't run with it until I have concrete evidence.

Lately I've been seeing A LOT of people claiming to have depression and thinking it's some "quirky" trait or something like that. You see grown-ass women on twitter captioning stuff with "Me and my depression could never" or "When you have too much anxiety to talk to people". You can never call these people out for their bullshit either because people will just call you insensitive. If that wasn't enough you also see so many people trying to fake mental disorders for attention saying stuff like "oh x and y you're my favourite youtuber, watching your videos cures my depression, anxiety, Tourettes, asperger's syndrome, down syndrome, mental retardation and Chlamydia, please keep posting"

Have you guys noticed this too or is it just me?

That's an STI (sexually transmitted infection) fam. :mjpls:

Those who suffer from it would never talk about it so lightly.

anyone who talks about it ain't going through shit. fact!

Tell these people to go outside, eat properly, and exercise.

50-60% of these people are genuinely just es, the rest actually have a problem
Diet and exercise are huge factor in maintaining a healthy mental health.

Last year was my first year in isolation up north, and I got hit with depression for the first time ever. There were several factors, such as 24hrs darkness during the winter, living in quasi isolation and I was living a completely different lifestyle then which I was accustomed to.

Once I noticed I've been super down and negative, I immediately switched up my diet, bought some weights, took some vitamin D3, and voila, shit was back to normal.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Reading threads like this makes me even depressed when everyone is in quarantine.
:snoop:

Perhaps it’s conformity or the result of asocial people on those very sites being much more likely to frequent use the internet as a form of avoidance or escape from reality and this bond of likeliness causes more of them to gather so it causes there “depression” to have a much greater influence.

Trending