What's with the Somali Defamation

Alluring

Sayonara
Recently, I noticed that everything that happens is getting blamed on Somalis. That recent stabbing in England was done by a man named Zephaniah but somalis were getting smeared all over twitter. Or that Albanian women who was accused of being somali after her attacks. Or the man who threw a white kid off a balcony, whose name is Emmanuel and some random mentally ill madow guy but they still blamed Somalis.

Wallahi I am honestly sick of people lying on our communities, and defaming us for attacks we never did. Even when the identity is revealed these racist inbreds still blame us. I wouldn't care if they kept their opinions to themselves but they spew their bs online and allow people to talk bad about my people for things we didn't do.

And I am even more annoyed that somalis are doing nothing to change the narrative. What happened to defending our honor? Or are we too busy debating about whether somalis are arabs to care.

UK Somalis are too busy calling madows ugly monkeys, and slaves. They've forgotten the fact that cadaans hate Somalis 10x more than they hate madows. Somalis are viewed as the worst group because we're "black", Muslim refugees/immigrants. In Canada, and the US, the black label gives us some protection. Being considered black gives you benefits in the West. Now that UK Somalis have decided to burn bridges with madows, no one is going to give a damn about your name being slandered by white racists.

Alluring

Sayonara
UK Somalis are too busy calling madows ugly monkeys, and slaves. They've forgotten the fact that cadaans hate Somalis 10x more than they hate madows. Somalis are viewed as the worst group because we're "black", Muslim refugees/immigrants. In Canada, and the US, the black label gives us some protection. Being considered black gives you benefits in the West. Now that UK Somalis have decided to burn bridges with madows, no one is going to give a damn about your name being slandered by white racists.

I agree, somalis are more hated because we are muslim, immigrants, and considered to be black. It doesn't help that somali boys further ruin their reputations through stabbings and gang violence. To the point that now any major assault is blamed on us. And even in America, we were relatively unknown until that annoying punk woman Ilhan Omar decided to make herself the representative for Muslims and gets herself and somalis clowned daily. Now we have a larger presence on our backs.

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰
It is what it is. There is this Swedish minister who wants to build jails in Somalia so they can deport the Somali criminals overcrowding the prisons...

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
Ebba Busch, Kristdemokraternas ledare. Hon försöker väl bara locka väljare från de högerextrema grupperna.
Hur skulle en utomjording som henne få annars röster?
Svensk politik har alltid varit ett tragisk skämt.