What's with Asians and their undying love for Europeans

Couple days ago it was the indian lady praising the British army and then the Chinese citizens seeing Europeans better than them and now this qaniis talking about wanting to be dominated by the dutch who colonized his home country of Indonesia. What went wrong

Indians love and worship Cadaans, however, I don't think that's true for Asian men; just look at how the likes of Gengis Khan, Vietnam, China, Imperial Japan and North Korea have historically interacted with the West in the battlefield.

Last edited:

GemState

36/21
VIP
East Asians are extreme Social darwinists, they worship anyone they perceive to be better than them. They also are encouraged to marry out in Confucian thinking.

If Nigeria was a high income, top 5 economy in the world, Asians would worship West Africans. People love winners and have no time for losers. Harsh, but it's true.

East Asians are extreme Social darwinists, they worship anyone they perceive to be better than them. They also are encouraged to marry out in Confucian thinking.

If Nigeria was a high income, top 5 economy in the world, Asians would worship West Africans. People love winners and have no time for losers. Harsh, but it's true.
Might makes right! That's the reality of the world.

GemState

36/21
VIP
Might makes right! That's the reality of the world.
Not just might, but a combination of wealth, numbers, culture and might. Sweden and Holland are much higher status nations than Russia or India despite being objectively weaker countries

This is why America, Germany, Japan and China are the 4 big boys which the world revolves around.

China is much richer and powerful than any country in Europe yet they bend over back to them along with the rest of asia?

GemState

36/21
VIP
China is much richer and powerful than any country in Europe yet they bend over back to them along with the rest of asia?
China is poorer than Poland and has f*ck all soft power because of communism, it will take a few decades for China to catch up to SK/Taiwan. After it does, you'll see Asians simp for them like everyone simps for Japan

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
Societies that centralized early have habit to obey more than anyone,both east and south have strict obedient culture where they obey the ones above them

Last edited:

killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP

Couple days ago it was the indian lady praising the British army and then the Chinese citizens seeing Europeans better than them and now this qaniis talking about wanting to be dominated by the dutch who colonized his home country of Indonesia. What went wrong
Why cant I find this vid

Indians love and worship Cadaans, however, I don't think that's true for Asian men; just look at how the likes of Gengis Khan, Vietnam, China, Imperial Japan and North Korea have historically interacted with the West in the battlefield.
Mongols did a number on them, and Japanese were nuked into submission and the China opium wars.

You are right, I think for now they are just biding their time before they strike.

This individual is just a sick in the head F, he doesn’t represent Indonesians in th slightest
Yup but if ajnabis make generalizations about our community based off of the things some Somalis do they’d call it racist

I don’t understand the point of posts like this where people point fingers at other communities as if ours is any better

We should be focusing on improving the negative parts of our community who gives a shit about what others do

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Asians are smart. They realize their race is not superior to Whites. So they want to climb up the stairs. As opposed to Black people who are at the bottom of the superiority scale- and they are so happy with themselves- i am kinda jelly :stressed:

Mongols did a number on them, and Japanese were nuked into submission and the China opium wars.

You are right, I think for now they are just biding their time before they strike.

Asia has a great history when it comes to warfare with Europeans

As it stands now, Asia is far too divided for them to be a threat at this stage

They have immense inferiority complex I think the East Asians have less of it from Korea, and Japan even the Chinese are huge simps for white supremacy but the worst are south Asians 4 million of the best of the best from India live here but they are seen as outsiders the perpetual stranger if you may they will never been seen as Americans it is the reason Nicky Halley changed her name or that Vivek guy is trying to appease the white racists.

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP

Ama keep it 100 with you I really don’t give damn what Asian people think or India even Madow. Non my business and this also applies to your Somali ass.

NidarNidar

Punisher

Attachments

• gehstappo.jpg
    gehstappo.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 30

Trending