What's with all these Somali trannys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰
I really can't stand people using foul language. Why does he have to curse to prove his point of view. I've noticed this pattern among many trannies and homosexual people. They think women act like this and exaggerate everything they do. I don't have anything against what people define themselves as. But you automatically lose my respect when you don't act civilized and have hishood.

I'm suspecting this co-worker of mine to be a tranny. She is new at work and really fun to work with. But something is really off with her body. Nin bey u ektahay.
And in the dressing room, she always 'hides'/goes to the bathroom when changing. The other day I was changing to my working clothes and I didn't know she was there, she came out from the toilet. Waxaan arkay iyada oo i daawaneysaz3zrULC  :jcoleno:

Pepe

Businesskaaga Mindgaree
Disgusting, so many different busty big ass white women in the west to lay with who you can marry and make take our culture, have kids with but these she idiots commit genetic suicide. How the f*ck do we go from grandpas having 4 wives to his grandson being a wife? How the hell can you not find fucking pussy attractive? These people are mental.

Disgusting, so many different busty big ass white women in the west to lay with who you can marry and make take our culture, have kids with but these she idiots commit genetic suicide. How the f*ck do we go from grandpas having 4 wives to his grandson being a wife? How the hell can you not find fucking pussy attractive? These people are mental.
:dead:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
They just fooling themselves they can look like a women all they want what the hell do they think when they gonna settle down ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts