Whats with all the insecurities Somali girls have?

Gambar

VIP
I agree with you sxb, Halimos complain all the time about lack of finding a Farah soulmate but avoid talking to us like a plague and have the audacity to they to make excuses and whine online.

Sadly, most of them also make themselves a pain in the ass by needing more validation and making a Farah' life hell on earth with all these insecurities. I don't know what it is, but they let one pretty boy get in their panties and leave them before marriage and starting hating themselves and painting us on the same brush.

The truth is most of Halimos i have encountered are usually self-loathing, or at least have problems directing their anger/bitterness. They are spending so much time trying to make up for the shit they fucked up (or didn't f*ck up), they go nuts.
:ftw9nwa:How do they make your lives hell on earth? You sound like they make you miserable lol.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
I agree with you sxb, Halimos complain all the time about lack of finding a Farah soulmate but avoid talking to us like a plague and have the audacity to they to make excuses and whine online.

Sadly, most of them also make themselves a pain in the ass by needing more validation and making a Farah' life hell on earth with all these insecurities. I don't know what it is, but they let one pretty boy get in their panties and leave them before marriage and starting hating themselves and painting us on the same brush.

The truth is most of Halimos i have encountered are usually self-loathing, or at least have problems directing their anger/bitterness. They are spending so much time trying to make up for the shit they fucked up (or didn't f*ck up), they go nuts.
@Desert Flower is right. You are going to deal with a bunch of women who where told all their to stay away from men then they hit their early 20s an their parent do a 180 an tell them to bring a husband home with no help. In the asian community they atleast have a support system but in are community they all ob their own. Probably why somali women over represented they women at the local mosque looking for a husband.

Today I can't not write. I'm not going to bother fixing this

May be I am trying to give them a chance to regain their confidence back and realize all Farahs are not deceiving and heartless scumbags, Walahi I am starting to notice it is most of them can't cured and even many years of private therpy wouldn't change a bit.:bell:
Shaaqo radso! Leave these women alone.

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
Actually they are very confident. You have 5/10 Somali women who think they can get 11/10 men but they can't even get 3/10 Somali men. Somali women do not have any shame about anything.

Trending