Whats up with Somali girl arms?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i went to this wedding last weekend and it was absolutely beautify but it was completely ruined by the amount of Somali girls showing off those floppy chicken arms. Has this always been in style? Whether she was fat or skinny each girl it did not matter. It was soo of putting and disgusting..even the most skinny girls had those meaty bat wings hanging off their triceps. As the music played and they danced those grotesque strands of floppy meats swung to the beat of the music; t was almost hypnotic.

UGHHHHHHH

Inaalillah another negative thread about Xalimoids?

Wow today must be a great day
rodney-alcala-smiling (1).gif

Ffs you niggas try too hard for a plat thread be your fucking self!! Somali girls this somali girls that. I'm taking a break from the general for a while and going into the Somali politic section instead. You stupid incels are ruining the general with your anti somali girls propaganda nacala abhinin wasse.

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar
i went to this wedding last weekend and it was absolutely beautify but it was completely ruined by the amount of Somali girls showing off those floppy chicken arms. Has this always been in style? Whether she was fat or skinny each girl it did not matter. It was soo of putting and disgusting..even the most skinny girls had those meaty bat wings hanging off their triceps. As the music played and they danced those grotesque strands of floppy meats swung to the beat of the music; t was almost hypnotic.

UGHHHHHHH
Where was your chicken wings?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

UGHHHHHHH

Some or many Somali men consider these flapping arms as an aphrodisiac.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
If I am at a wedding with beautiful xaliimos everywhere, I am not looking at arms or hands, something else will definitely catch my attention :)

If I am at a wedding with beautiful xaliimos everywhere, I am not looking at arms or hands, something else will definitely catch my attention :)

Are you dissing him ?
Oh wow these few months has changed you
:chrisfreshhah:
That’s how you know this place is so toxic lately

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts