what's up with nucleus girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

IntensiveCareUnit

after these new revelations...bandit you make me feel gross now...

0 to 100:drakelaugh:

These forums are infested with wilil kacsi heysto. Why don't you ask for your right hand to do the job? :umhxisq:

It was a joke but yh, if I really wanted to use my right hand I'd use my left hand and create a thread called "women should lead Somalia"

Clearly they're different thirst levels

It was a joke but yh, if I really wanted to use my right hand I'd use my left hand and create a thread called "women should lead Somalia"

Clearly they're different thirst levels

That thread was just a thought experiment. I can't see how you'd equate my genuine feeling towards women's potential in politics to such behavior.

Clearly all your actions revolve around how to impress girls :comeon: Still in that puberty stage I see :banderas:

Hang in there, it will pass.

That thread was just a thought experiment. I can't see how you'd equate my genuine feeling towards women's potential in politics to such behavior.

Clearly all your actions revolve around how to impress girls :comeon: Still in that puberty stage I see :banderas:

Hang in there, it will pass.

I been squeezing butts since 13 outside the net, whilst you put on this show trying to win a medal of honour talking about women rights.
Logically speaking me saying wwhich is more likely to impress a woman, me saying can I hit it or you saying women should lead.

Let's not talk about puberty, I'm not the one who's lead by women.

Status
Not open for further replies.