WHATS UP WITH MARRIED GEELJIRE YOUTUBE epidemic? Xaliimo vlogs her Uur test results.Faarax cries

Status
Not open for further replies.
Abti ciil ayaa ninkan igaa hayaa. Not because of the tats, but he's actually looking for clout being a doqon.

My first thought was he's tatted. Non of my business, then in one video he's actually glorifying it
The n1gga started eating salami and was proud of it. That's a new level of doqong. "I eat pork and that makes me cool". Man-childs needs to be slapped around. :pachah1:

The n1gga started eating salami and was proud of it. That's a new level of doqong. "I eat pork and that makes me cool". Man-childs needs to be slapped around. :pachah1:

The funny thing is his DNA results show his only 40% East African (Somali.) The rest is mixed with middle Eastern and Asia but he wants to drag Somalis with his shame. I think even barwanis have more rightious claim to being somali

The funny thing is his DNA results show his only 40% East African (Somali.) The rest is mixed with middle Eastern and Asia but he wants to drag Somalis with his shame. I think even barwanis have more rightious claim to being somali
I know. He could have claimed he was an Asian and spared us the embarrassment, but I guess all groups have their share of retarded people.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Sis you’re quickly turning in to @Basra

The sexual frustration is oozing from your posts

Do yourself a favour and have regular cold showers or look at a picture of Barkhad that always works for me

@Knowles.....I beg your pardon??? excuse me???? Sexual Frustration??? Me???? Moi???

seductive_woman.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending