What's up with incels?

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Why are they over anaysing which male features are good and not good? it seems gay every time an incel complains that he can't get a woman because his eyes are not hunter eyes. What the f*ck even is that?

I've seen ugly confident guys get hot chicks and many even married them. Maybe it's your toxic expectations that are preventing you from approaching the hot female. The moment you limit yourself you become a beta. Maybe it's the women they fantisise about that are toxic but they still somehow chase after them. Regardless it's a mental illness and needs to be addressed. Don't even get me started on muslim incels. How does that even happen??? i go and talk to real incels and they cry over how easy muslim men get it having 4 wives and all.

What do you guys think? i personally think they have that disorder where they see themselves as soemthing they are not. Like how anorexic ppl are convinced they are fat and need to eat less.

:gucciwhat::mindblown:

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
Incels are so scary, how can you talk like this and then expect to find a good woman? :kodaksmiley: freaking scary wallahi, yikes

15DA67EB-D87B-4B54-9E3F-D6F0182F0508.jpeg

Happy_

That's a troll. They are even sadder than incels. Incels are more sub reddit types.

:chrisfreshhah:

Are you sure this guy‘s a troll? I never know if I can take them seriously, are they trolling, are they serious and/ or just mentally challenged :ayaanswag: either way i feel sorry for them.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Are you sure this guy‘s a troll? I never know if I can take them seriously, are they trolling, are they serious or just mentally challenged :ayaanswag: either way i feel sorry for them.
Yeah. He's been exposed. He was some weirdo that was exposed for hating on somalis. He's kenyan larping as somali. He even praised them on some videos. Too obvious.

Happy_

Yeah. He's been exposed. He was some weirdo that was exposed for hating on somalis. He's kenyan larping as somali. He even praised them on some videos. Too obvious.

Looool miskin guy got dumped by a xalimo. :hemad: Why else would he be so invested :drakelaugh:

Homosexual agenda/cultural marxist soyboy agenda has push men into thinking ''looking metrosexual'' is the way. With an unregulated sexual market, there is bound to be men who will lose out. Religious societies(like Islamic countries) don't have Incels because every man can get an arranged marriage, the problem is only prevalent in western countries.

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
Why are they over anaysing which male features are good and not good? it seems gay every time an incel complains that he can't get a woman because his eyes are not hunter eyes. What the f*ck even is that?

I've seen ugly confident guys get hot chicks and many even married them. Maybe it's your toxic expectations that are preventing you from approaching the hot female. The moment you limit yourself you become a beta. Maybe it's the women they fantisise about that are toxic but they still somehow chase after them. Regardless it's a mental illness and needs to be addressed. Don't even get me started on muslim incels. How does that even happen??? i go and talk to real incels and they cry over how easy muslim men get it having 4 wives and all.

What do you guys think? i personally think they have that disorder where they see themselves as soemthing they are not. Like how anorexic ppl are convinced they are fat and need to eat less.

:gucciwhat::mindblown:

I couldn't have worded it better.

Incels got it twisted on their thinking of what real human women want from a relationship. The ones who ask the girl if she finds him physically attractive horta:snoop: #cringy

Some incels do have mentally illnesses for sure. But some of them aren’t just average or a little below average, they’re actually objectively ugly. I don’t see why everyone is pushing the idea that girls don’t care about a guys looks. We got eyes too and the first step to a relationship IS physical attraction.

incels are sexist little creeps but they do have a point. on the other hand, they could go for their female equivalent but these fuckers still think they should be able to bag supermodels

dr.leorio

death\emitter
As the Prophet's prophecy of 50women to 1man slowly materializes, their was bound to be a reactionary effort on the losing mens part. Incelnimo is just one reactionary effort. There will be more to come.

Homosexual agenda/cultural marxist soyboy agenda has push men into thinking ''looking metrosexual'' is the way. With an unregulated sexual market, there is bound to be men who will lose out. Religious societies(like Islamic countries) don't have Incels because every man can get an arranged marriage, the problem is only prevalent in western countries.

You sound like an incel yourself. 'Unregulated sexual market' is code word for women being able to choose their own spouse/partner.

Also, in an islamic society, so called incels would suffer even more as polygamy is acceptable in islam. Incels already have problems with 'chads' getting all the girls, well imagine a real polygamous society? Who will 'get' all the wives?

Incels make me sick with a passion. They are so entitled and believe that attractive women have to give them a chance. It isn't a case of them not being able to get women, its because they can't get the women they desire.

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
You sound like an incel yourself. 'Unregulated sexual market' is code word for women being able to choose their own spouse/partner.

Also, in an islamic society, so called incels would suffer even more as polygamy is acceptable in islam. Incels already have problems with 'chads' getting all the girls, well imagine a real polygamous society? Who will 'get' all the wives?

Incels make me sick with a passion. They are so entitled and believe that attractive women have to give them a chance. It isn't a case of them not being able to get women, its because they can't get the women they desire.
:ohhh:I didn't think of it that way but you do have a point sis

Some incels do have mentally illnesses for sure. But some of them aren’t just average or a little below average, they’re actually objectively ugly. I don’t see why everyone is pushing the idea that girls don’t care about a guys looks. We got eyes too and the first step to a relationship IS physical attraction.

incels are sexist little creeps but they do have a point. on the other hand, they could go for their female equivalent but these fuckers still think they should be able to bag supermodels

the word incel is so broad it actually covers most men. Some are bitter losers, some are mentally ill, some are men who think the legal side of society don’t treat men fair, they get called intel’s to shut them up. Some are men who just don’t respect women they get called incel as well. Some are just normal guys who don’t put women on pedestal and they get called incel. Any word you overuse like this it will lose its impact. But for most people incel is just standard diss

Trending