Whats up with hindus?

Ok Bismarch-pfp-nigga (who gets emotional whenever I violate his "country")
Sure I have Otto von Bismarck as my avatar. I get "emotional" when you laugh at innocent people dying and think you are a bigger man of that. You are an embarrassment to your people and you kiss french ass just because they colonized you and if that is not an inferior complex then I don't know what is.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Sure I have Otto von Bismarck as my avatar. I get "emotional" when you laugh at innocent people dying and think you are a bigger man of that. You are an embarrassment to your people and you kiss french ass just because they colonized you and if that is not an inferior complex then I don't know what is.

:cryinglaughsmiley: :cryinglaughsmiley:

Dude uses Otto Von Bismarck's pfp (the RealPolitik dude; no emotional in politics, just rational decisions), while our Sspoter is using emotions to try to "disprove" me that the Lamagooles are a bunch of incapable nomads.

Stay in your tuulo, Abdi Von Tuulo Von Otto Von Bismarck,

I wish you all the best mah nigga

:pachah1:

:cryinglaughsmiley: :cryinglaughsmiley:

Dude uses Otto Von Bismarck's pfp (the RealPolitik dude; no emotional in politics, just rational decisions), while our Sspoter is using emotions to try to "disprove" me that the Lamagooles are a bunch of incapable nomads.

Stay in your tuulo, Abdi Von Tuulo Von Otto Von Bismarck,

all you could come up with was that I had otto von bismarck on my pfp :vo3yidw:
Emotional or just tired of your idiotic attitude to the French? and also laughing at innocent Somali mothers and children getting killed by al Shabaab? Maybe you have an inferiority complex because you laugh at your own people instead of helping them? and glorify people that just had a better fortune than us. The French aren't superior to us in the eyes of Allah so idc

1621202883305.png

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
all you could come up with was that I had otto von bismarck on my pfp :vo3yidw:
Emotional or just tired of your idiotic attitude to the French? and also laughing at innocent Somali mothers and children getting killed by al Shabaab? Maybe you have an inferiority complex because you laugh at your own people instead of helping them? and glorify people that just had a better fortune than us. The French aren't superior to us in the eyes of Allah so idc

I wish you all the best mah niggaView attachment 185048

:mjhaps::silanyosmile:

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Is it me or Hindus are like the Somalis who bootyclapp for Arabs (but the Hindus do it for Israel)?

Brown people are so cringe-worthy.

I feel bad for Indians having to deal with Modi's policies.
He's a retard.
You niggas are dreaming. Somalis don't even come close to this, the diaspora managed to put that tiny ridiculed an carsb minority on full blast and turned them into some sort of ironic reality.

Trending

Latest posts