Whats up with hindus?

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
View attachment 184283

no wonder they were ruled by muslims and brits for a thousands of years.
They are suffering , at the moment as much I dislike that cringey BJP and Narendra Modi people's , let's not make fun of people's suffering.

Covid is destroying Muslims and Sikhs and Jainists too.

Yes Hindus are fucking weird , showering in cow dung and drinking urine , yes they congregate in large masses they swim in Ganges River which is full of human excrement , faeces, yes sanitary issues are very rampant and indeed the country is a shithole.

I'm not laughing however , I'm just appalled by the sheer stupidity of their politicians and what it led to.

Ignorance and this.

This is beyond crazy.

They are suffering , at the moment as much I dislike that cringey BJP and Narendra Modi people's , let's not make fun of people's suffering.

Covid is destroying Muslims and Sikhs and Jainists too.

Yes Hindus are fucking weird , showering in cow dung and drinking urine , yes they congregate in large masses they swim in Ganges River which is full of human excrement , faeces, yes sanitary issues are very rampant and indeed the country is a shithole.

I'm not laughing however , I'm just appalled by the sheer stupidity of their politicians and what it led to.

Ignorance and this.

This is beyond crazy.
Modi is one crazy guy. I remember posting here about how he was praising his own country's Covid response and now look at it. Inshallah, everyone makes a full recovery from this disease.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Is it me or Hindus are like the Somalis who bootyclapp for Arabs (but the Hindus do it for Israel)?

Brown people are so cringe-worthy.

I feel bad for Indians having to deal with Modi's policies.
He's a retard.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
India should have been a muslim a country. I have seen couple of indian muslims and theyre nothing like their hindu brothers smh

It’s because they hate Muslims that they’re siding with Israel.

But I’ve noticed that many people are waking up and are calling Israel for what it is - an apartheid state. The narrative is shifting and the media can no longer control what’s going on.

It’s because they hate Muslims that they’re siding with Israel.

But I’ve noticed that many people are waking up and are calling Israel for what it is - an apartheid state. The narrative is shifting and the media can no longer control what’s going on.
literally all of social media is pro palestine. but i don’t think a lot of ppl even know what’s going on they just see this conflict as another whitey opress brownie like they’re used to seeing

Is it me or Hindus are like the Somalis who bootyclapp for Arabs (but the Hindus do it for Israel)?

Brown people are so cringe-worthy.

I feel bad for Indians having to deal with Modi's policies.
He's a retard.
dude stop grouping us with these people, some Somalis say that they have Arab ancestry but that's all it's not like we suck Arab dick or something. You shouldn't be the one talking since you sucked so much french dick in all your threads :ufdup:

dude stop grouping us with these people, some Somalis say that they have Arab ancestry but that's all it's not like we suck Arab dick or something. You shouldn't be the one talking since you sucked so much french dick in all your threads :ufdup:
:kanyehmm::dead:

Trending

Latest posts