What's up with Djibouti

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah it's messed up and majority of them don't speak proper French due to poor education system.
I had to interpret for a Djiboutian lady at some kind of conference with a school and some other government groups . Apparently they didnt require my services because the women from the school was fluent in French. They call me back five minutes later to interpret in Somali .The Djiboutian ladies French was unintelligible.

What in earth is going on in that desert ? You mean they clap so hard for Frenchies but cant speak their language ?

Huncho

Blac Youngsta's brother
French colonisers were very harsh to the Ciise clan because they were powerful and used to lay down the karbash on jibril abokors who used to bully their samaroon Dir brethren. Read the book “First footsteps in East Africa”
Says the Jeberti shoe thief.What do you know about Galbeed?

Cisse Waraabe > Jeberti shoe thieves

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
I had to interpret for a Djiboutian lady at some kind of conference with a school and some other government groups . Apparently they didnt require my services because the women from the school was fluent in French. They call me back five minutes later to interpret in Somali .The Djiboutian ladies French was unintelligible.

What in earth is going on in that desert ? You mean they clap so hard for Frenchies but cant speak their language ?
Only the ones who made it to high school are able to speak proper French. Very few of the kids used to make it that far but I head the education system is getting better now.
They can't read or write afsoomali nor can they speak proper French.

Status
Not open for further replies.