Whats up with cadaans fearing us?

They seem a bit shocked or expect some violence whenever a black person appears in a room or a casual setting.

They tend to look a bit nervous and insecure whenever they talk to blacks and even somalis.

Whats about us that make people be more careful?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
They are not afraid of Somalis. Please. They know we are in the same boat as them. Every nigga is afraid of a real niggaa

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
They don't know whether to they'll witness nigga synthesis or a nigga moment.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
what are you talking about? even i fear some somalis

C'mon, man. C'mon... Ain't nobody scared of this:

H4OE80s.jpg

I dont think they fear us as they fear other madows. I always felt like they were more disgusted with us.

Or maybe its a different kind of fear. Perhaps they fear other madows because of the threat of violence, and they fear us because we represent a change of demographics? Although lets be honest I think the rise of gangster somali kids will make this a double fear issue.

They see somalis as a threat because they cant control us. They are always online ranting about we dont integrate, which they mean by assimilating and loosing what makes you Somali. We marry mostly our own, while other black intermarry with other races and ethnicities. So when they see our numbers grow and see that we keep mostly to ourselves, they get a bit rattled when we get into politics. Their fear is being ruled by someone who doesnt share the same values or religion as them.

Thats my take☺️

I live around these people, never sensed any fear from these guys, just.... curiosity :hillarybiz: While my family and I have to put up with their very corny sense of humour