What's the worst thing the devil does in the quran and what's the worst thing god does?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
For those of you that have read the Quran. I was wondering if you could give me an honest answer to this question.

Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) says Satan eats our food
IMG_1884.jpg

In this glorious hadith, we learn that Satan is like a bad roommate, always tagging along with us, eating our food. Elsewhere, we learn that Satan eats this food specifically with his left hand. (Muslim 2019)

Al-Nawawi writes:

If it (food morsel) falls in an impure place and has been made impure, it must be washed if possible, if it cannot be fed to an animal, and do not leave it for Satan, which proves that there are Satans and that they eat. (Sharh Sahih Muslim 13/204)

Ibn Hajar writes:

And that Satan eats is a fact. It is not for our intellect to reject that, and it is already proven from the report with no need for interpretation. (Fath al-Bari 9/522)

Now, were all this true, Satan would be enormously helpful, cleaning up after my mess. But I have learned Satan ignores even my most delicious bastilla.

View attachment 42390
In this glorious hadith, we learn that Satan is like a bad roommate, always tagging along with us, eating our food. Elsewhere, we learn that Satan eats this food specifically with his left hand. (Muslim 2019)

Al-Nawawi writes:

If it (food morsel) falls in an impure place and has been made impure, it must be washed if possible, if it cannot be fed to an animal, and do not leave it for Satan, which proves that there are Satans and that they eat. (Sharh Sahih Muslim 13/204)

Ibn Hajar writes:

And that Satan eats is a fact. It is not for our intellect to reject that, and it is already proven from the report with no need for interpretation. (Fath al-Bari 9/522)

Now, were all this true, Satan would be enormously helpful, cleaning up after my mess. But I have learned Satan ignores even my most delicious bastilla.
That's not Satan but rather a shaytaan

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
For those of you that have read the Quran. I was wondering if you could give me an honest answer to this question.

I mean its between refusing to bow to Adam when commanded to, and then theres the promise to God to lead as many members of mankind astray.

As for God, I don't think the Creator can be compared to a creation like Shaytan or anyother creation.

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
I mean its between refusing to bow to Adam when commanded to, and then theres the promise to God to lead as many members of mankind astray.

As for God, I don't think the Creator can be compared to a creation like Shaytan or anyother creation.

Is that honestly the worst he's done?

God has done worse things than that to his creations though.

View attachment 42390

Al-Nawawi writes:

Ibn Hajar writes:

Nice to know i have a devil friend.:)
raf,750x1000,075,t,101010:01c5ca27c6.u2.jpg

Do-I-Look-Somali

Make me some Cambulo tonight.
Is that honestly the worst he's done?

God has done worse things than that to his creations though.
What has Allah (SWT) done in the Quran that's bad? Also which devil. Are you talking about Iblis the liar? Or are you talking about just a regular devil? Humans can be the worst of devils. The word shaytan doesn't just apply to the Jinn. But Iblis is the reason for most acts of evil on the world (Especially the Muslim world). His job is to literally lead astray as many humans, and Jinns as he can. Allah warns us that he is our biggest enemy in the Quran. One of his mini shaytan followers are trolling all over the religion board, and commented on this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending