What's the way forward for Kismayo?

Please no tribalism and FKD OK

Kismayo should be our version of Dubai. One day all foreign militaries will leave Somalia and so afterwards there should be a grand reconciliation conference

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Kismaayo is poor and way behind in times, nothing has changed since Hiiraale days, Madoobe hasn't added anything new. I know alot of people hate Hiiraale and only like Madoobe for being the anti-Hiiraale character in this story, however neither Kismaayo nor the people of Kismaayo have seen any difference. At least Hiiraale held the city with his own two nuts.

Kismaayo needs horumar and peace, I think going forward it should be a tax free and apolitical zone, this will make it more attractive to businesses who left to come back, it will also make it unattractive to warlords like Madoobe and Hiiraale.

Kismaayo should be like Switzerland, a place where the rich congregate regardless of political and clan affiliation.

Kismaayo is poor and way behind in times, nothing has changed since Hiiraale days, Madoobe hasn't added anything new. I know alot of people hate Hiiraale and only like Madoobe for being the anti-Hiiraale character in this story, however neither Kismaayo nor the people of Kismaayo have seen any difference. At least Hiiraale held the city with his own two nuts.

Kismaayo needs horumar and peace, I think going forward it should be a tax free and apolitical zone, this will make it more attractive to businesses who left to come back, it will also make it unattractive to warlords like Madoobe and Hiiraale.

Kismaayo should be like Switzerland, a place where the rich congregate regardless of political and clan affiliation.
Beenale kismaayo is way better than huraale.times.
During huraale there was no AS.
He was a useles reer balambale squatter.
Where is that idiot anyway in xamar?

Trending