whats the story behind your username

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
:lol:

RedStar rumours has it that most somali peeps in manny are depressed and they are taking antidepressants medication. Is there any truth about this allegation.

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
:lol:

RedStar rumours has it that most somali peeps in manny are depressed and they are taking antidepressants medication. Is there any truth about this allegation.

No comment but Manny is kinda depressing, that's why I don't live there anymore :ftw9nwa:

LittleNileRiver

Keepin Southies in check since 1998
An ancient area in Puntland described in ancient Greek philosopher & geographer Strabo's The Periplus of the Erythraean Sea.

Sailing along the coast bej^ond Mosyllum, after a two days' course you come to the so-called Little Nile River, and a fine spring, and a small laurel-grove, and Cape Elephant. Then the shore recedes into a bay, and has a river, called Elephant, and a large laurel-grove called Acanna; ; where alone is produced the far-side frankincense, in great quantity and of the best grade.

Little Nile River. — The text is Neilopotamion , perhaps a reflection of Egyptian Greek settlement. Another reading is Neilo-ptolemaion, which might also suggest a connection with one of the Ptolemies. But in Egyptian records there is no mention of settlement or conquest sn far east.

Miiller identifies this river with the Tokwina (11° 30' N. , 49° 85 55' E. ) which empties below a mountain, Jebel Haima, 3800 feet high; there are ancient ruins here. The "small laurel grove" he places at Bandar Muriyeh (11° 40' N., 50° 25' E.), below the Jebel Muriyeh, 4000 feet high.
http://archive.org/stream/cu31924030139236/cu31924030139236_djvu.txt

Who knows, some of us Northies could be descendants of the Ptolemies, the Greek Pharaohs of Ancient Egypt. :cool:
2cymb1w.jpg
Black_horse_2.gif
2cymb1w.jpg

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
Rooble is the most original and authentic Somali name on Earth.

I own rights to the name on this forum.

I am blessed! I control the rain! I control the crops. I control the food. I control the drought.

They say this name has it origins among the noble and real Somali, the highlanders, the strong, the fierce and supreme of all.

Yes I am ROOBLE, what about you?

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I don't believe in having a user name it's pointless if you ask me, I prefer to be nameless, fingerprint less free like all the other creatures of the most high, I certainly don't need a straw man.

Status
Not open for further replies.