Votes: 9 100.0%
  • Dont cancel

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didnt she apologize from the tweets?

Is apology enough?

Why should the entire cast of the show face lose their job for what Roseanne did?`

At the same time, i understand what she said is serious.

The proper responce isnt easy...

Didnt she apologize from the tweets?

Is apology enough?

Why should the entire cast of the show face lose their job for what Roseanne did?`

At the same time, i understand what she said is serious.

The proper responce isnt easy...

Roseanne is finished. This was just another racist outburst from her. This time everyone is super sensitive with the climate in the country due to the Trump administration.

Mali Mo

I still dont give a f*ck
If you watched Roseanne even prior to this fiasco, Hold this L
Hwhqc7gg_400x400.jpg

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
Cancel the show boqolki iyo boqol. Roseanne attacked my bog George Soros. Spouting the usual conspiracy theories about him like a typical Trump retard.

An apology means nothing. Racists will never learn unless you hit them where it hurts. ABC did the right thing by cancelling the show.

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
Scorched earth, my boy. Scorched earth.
Those who lost their jobs knew the type of person she was and carried on.
If you lay with dogs, expect to get fleas.

Good riddance.

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
Of all the ways to be overtly racist...she decides to go and outright call a black an ape. Now that's just asking for liberal and sjw enemies. She could have just said trump will make this country pure white again.

:bell::drakewtf:

She's been on the Trump conspiracy train, as well as calling her an ape she talked about George Soros being a killer in WW2(The guy was only about 10 ffs).
She was loony fam, she wasn't going to last.
Trump's racism was simmering, this woman overcooked.

Of all the ways to be overtly racist...she decides to go and outright call a black an ape. Now that's just asking for liberal and sjw enemies. She could have just said trump will make this country pure white again.

:bell::drakewtf:

Seems you agree with racism in a more subtle tone...

Seems you agree with racism in a more subtle tone...
I don't but i'm just saying if she was going to be racist she seems stupid to make such an obvious mistake instead of taking the trump is my hero route that most alt right racists are using to shield themselves from obvious racism accusations. She wouldn't have lost her job if she went the trump route instead of calling that lady a chimp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts