Whats the obsession with the n wor?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who the f*ck cares???? :draketf: It’s just one single word but ppl cry about it constantly. If u dont want ppl to say it stop putting it in every single song :drakewtf:
I’m starting to think that it makes blacks feel superior that they can say a word other races cant. And white ppl want to say it as an act of rebellion for people telling them they cant

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Rosewood massacre
A black dude from rosewood Florida.was accused of raw back in the day. So he got lynched.

After that the black men in rosewood decided to the mystery making preparations to defend themselves, but were attacked by a mob of white men. The death toll was severe around 100+ black people died.

Black Wall Street massacre had a very similar situation . Ended up with thousands of black people ending up in the hospital, and thousands ending up homeless.the white mob destroyed businesses, homes and etc. people at the incident recall that military air planes were used during the incident.

White have treated blacks like shit

Rosewood massacre
A black dude from rosewood Florida.was accused of raw back in the day. So he got lynched.

After that the black men in rosewood decided to the mystery making preparations to defend themselves, but were attacked by a mob of white men. The death toll was severe around 100+ black people died.

Black Wall Street massacre had a very similar situation . Ended up with thousands of black people ending up in the hospital, and thousands ending up homeless.the white mob destroyed businesses, homes and etc. people at the incident recall that military air planes were used during the incident.

White have treated blacks like shit
ok i didnt ask for a history lesson Mr Malcom X

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
ok i didnt ask for a history lesson Mr Malcom X
You said it was just a word.

Your honeslty probably just some little dumb ass. Who could have searched up the use of the N word.

Dudes in the video are cringe. A majority of blacks don’t really use the word that often towards non blacks like that at all. They don’t blantly try to trigger people.

A majority don’t care about who says it, because some don’t care about the past that much.its only the certain few who are interested in learning about the history of African Americans who do care about it.

Who the f*ck cares???? :draketf: It’s just one single word but ppl cry about it constantly. If u dont want ppl to say it stop putting it in every single song :drakewtf:
I’m starting to think that it makes blacks feel superior that they can say a word other races cant. And white ppl want to say it as an act of rebellion for people telling them they cant

Kendrick Lamar made a white girl come on stage recently and made her sing his song. She sang the N-word and he got mad, told her to stop & humiliated her :snoop:
Why the f did he make her sing then? It's his own lyrics!

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
It's a horrible word for anyone to use. If anyone can't grasp that they're retarded. You don't call anyone a retard, stupid etc. It's just rude.
People stay acting as if they don't say it at home or off camera *yawn*
But I don't care it's not my fight to fight my ancestors weren't put into slavery and insulted with that word:hillarybiz:

Maxa idinka galay . It’s their beef , their struggle .
It's a horrible word for anyone to use. If anyone can't grasp that they're retarded. You don't call anyone a retard, stupid etc. It's just rude.
People stay acting as if they don't say it at home or off camera *yawn*
But I don't care it's not my fight to fight my ancestors weren't put into slavery and insulted with that word:hillarybiz:
Can Somalis say nigga?

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Can Somalis say nigga?
Somalis shouldn't say that word. We were never slaves. Its disrespectful for us to say it when we cant relate with slavery. Whites have more right to say it since they were slaves at least:trumpsmirk:

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
I have been called out before in high school for using this word. It depends on the crowd I guess, some AA's get triggered, some don't.
Yeah most Jamaicans let me say it but then again Pakistanis let me say Paki aswell so idk. Somalis are a grey area most people let us say these words in the UK. Doenst make it right though :manny:

Macalin M

Out here
Yeah most Jamaicans let me say it but then again Pakistanis let me say Paki aswell so idk. Somalis are a grey area most people let us say these words in the UK. Doenst make it right though :manny:
Yeah but that word is rarely used round here. We just change it with fam or brudda. I’ve never been called out for saying it but I barely say it anyway

I say Paki all the time nobody has ever said anything. I dont think Pakistanis care that much

Do-I-Look-Somali

Make me some Cambulo tonight.
Nigga Nigga with the nigga
Killed another nigga,
Because he wasn't too nigga.
Now niggas, what's the nigga?
Nigga with the gat, or the baseball bat.
Nigga with a hat, or a black durag.
Whites wanna be just like... Niggas.
But Niggas don't say words like... rad.
I'm too nigga, can't catch me nigga.
I like my soup with koolaid nigga.
I like my wings just like my chick.
Niggared up with season, and no garlic.
I'm bossed up just like my niggas.
Bouta die soon just like my niggas.
Catch me later, I'm about to hit a lick.
:banderas:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending