What's the most Somalian thing your parents do when mad at you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
I remember being lectured when I messed up getting the :fantasia2:face from my moms like
"You know in Surahs it says this abc (insert long quranic verse here).......and this is why you shouldn't be doing this xyz (insert situations islam looks down upon)......."
:heh: I'm such a bad muslim at times wallahi It's why I always got these lectures :hemad:

:hmm: but I'm trying to read something funnier than that. who can relate? :holeup::holeup:

Diss themselves or in my mum's case, diss my dad. If I do something wrong, my ancestors get insulted, which is ironic as we share ancestors.

My parents always habaar me. I tell them i don't believe in habaar. Nothing happens when you habaar me. Start habaaring me now and keep going until your tongue dries. They don't know what to do with me after i say that. I make them feel bad for cursing me by saying Allah doesn't help those who wish bad on others. Ciil.

My dad use to say fucking head! multiple times when he was called to school for parent teacher meeting because i skipped school. He would say it not realizing they understood him lol i wanted to disappear in my chair each time. teacher's facial expressions were out of this world!

1. Put a curse on me, my husband and future children.

2. Throw everything at you.

3. Curse my father for some reason

4. Quoting the Quran when she get mad and start calling you shaytaan

:trumpsmirk:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending