What's the meaning behind your username?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
'Halyeey Qaran' literally means national hero in the Somali language.

I'm a national hero because I promote the interests of the countries I am a citizen of such as Southwest State and Kenya.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Give us a hint.
toboggan_1245153a.jpg

VixR

Veritas
It's my name. Had to go by a nickname around my all white school cause they kept butchering my name. Promised I would only go as Mohamud when around my people cause y'all can pronounce it :diddyswag:

That's my brother's name.

Was your nickname Moe? My brother used to go by Moe, but then it morphed to Syzlac (as in Moe Syzlac from The Simpsons) when some kid called him by that name. It stuck.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Moody

Which I refuse to have Somali people call me if I'm being honest. Like I remember when the Dixon niggs found out that's what the whitebois were calling me and tried to emulate them. Some decent darbaxoos were launched :diddyswag:

VixR

Veritas
Mohamud is a nightmare for them to pronounce. My brother couldn't stand it. He just shortened it.

Daud's another one that's a goddamn nightmare for cadaans to pronounce.

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
Moody

Which I refuse to have Somali people call me if I'm being honest. Like I remember when the Dixon niggs found out that's what the whitebois were calling me and tried to emulate them. Some decent darbaxoos were launched :diddyswag:
i have a friend named Mohamud who we call Moody, he's egyptian tho. didnt know that was a universal nickname :ohhh:

also what whitebois were in dixon, did u grow up in the 80's or some ish :ohhh:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
It's become the universal nickname for Mohamud, but really only recently. For me it was because of my resting face.

VixR

Veritas
'Halyeey Qaran' literally means national hero in the Somali language.

I'm a national hero because I promote the interests of the countries I am a citizen of such as Southwest State and Kenya.

You're a Kenyan Somali? What is Southwest State?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending