What's the greatest thing you'd do for a friend?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about your internet lover? Surely your bed warmer is worth keeping around for a few more years.

Horta, what I want to know is, can you reclaim your kidney once the person is dead? No way am I letting some take it with her to Jannah. I don't care how cute she is.

There's only one organ that should
Be chopped off from men!

:banderas:

HuunoHunter

Old Head 👴🏿
I just read the most heartwarming story about how Selena Gomez's (?) friend selflessly donated a kidney to her.

Personally, I wouldn't have the guts to do such a thing since transplants are still somewhat risky for the donor. Of course, family is different (I'd do almost anything for them) but I still wouldn't consider myself a bad friend.

The title speaks for itself.
Here's a link to the article: http://www.cnn.com/2017/09/15/entertainment/francia-raisa-selena-gomez/index.html
Bury them when their time comes, and I hope they do the same for me InshaAllah

Gbyallmeans

Yuusuf direed Founding Father of Ahlu-naar
I just read the most heartwarming story about how Selena Gomez's (?) friend selflessly donated a kidney to her.

Personally, I wouldn't have the guts to do such a thing since transplants are still somewhat risky for the donor. Of course, family is different (I'd do almost anything for them) but I still wouldn't consider myself a bad friend.

The title speaks for itself.
Here's a link to the article: http://www.cnn.com/2017/09/15/entertainment/francia-raisa-selena-gomez/index.html
:dwill: b1tch you asleep or something, matter of fact are all of you posters above asleep??

Isnt Selena Gomez an multimillionaire Celebrity, if she then i guarantee you my left Liver that $$$$$$ played a part!

:dwill: b1tch you asleep or something, matter of fact are all of you posters above asleep??

Isnt Selena Gomez an multimillionaire Celebrity, if she then i guarantee you my left Liver that $$$$$$ played a part!
Who are you calling , ?
And it's noon in where I live, why wouldn't I be awake? :drakewtf:

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
I would give a kidney to my friend, the friends I have are more family than friends tbh so I don't see what I wouldn't do for them, they have proven to me they would do anything for me so kindney, blood, partial liver you name it they got it.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I'm a ride or die for my bestie and she's also the same.

My bestie drove for 2 hours in a blizzard back in 2015 inorder to get me from another city. :rejoice:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
there's this hijabi sister that I was friends with for a little while then I told her to fear Allah and stop contacting me otherwise I am going to mount her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending