What's the greatest thing you'd do for a friend?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just read the most heartwarming story about how Selena Gomez's (?) friend selflessly donated a kidney to her.

Personally, I wouldn't have the guts to do such a thing since transplants are still somewhat risky for the donor. Of course, family is different (I'd do almost anything for them) but I still wouldn't consider myself a bad friend.

The title speaks for itself.
Here's a link to the article: http://www.cnn.com/2017/09/15/entertainment/francia-raisa-selena-gomez/index.html

ExcessFame

True Villain
Tough crowd :gucciwhat: not even blood?
Probably one of my tightest members of my group from day 1. Some things are fam-exclusive :patrice:
Apart from that, I'd help them with anything they needed if they helped me in the past. Don't need no friend which only hollas for a favor :idontlike:

You'd get criticized in a somali family for that. "naagtaas oon wax ku ahayn maad beerkaaga siin? Handicapaad xun dadka waa la cawiyaa laakiin dulka ma la isku tuuraa?

You'd get criticized in a somali family for that. "naagtaas oon wax ku ahayn maad beerkaaga siin? Handicapaad xun dadka waa la cawiyaa laakiin dulka ma la isku tuuraa?
It's honestly best to ignore them. Some of the biggest criticizers wouldn't donate to their own mothers even if they had three kidneys.

I wont even give my friend the keys to my house let alone my kidney or other body parts :mjlol: cant trust no one execpt for fam, would do everything for them :salute:

I had to deal with this very issue recently. A friend needed a kidney. She wasn't a close friend, but one of those family friends you've known for decades (I know, I know, decades is not a concept you kids understand). Anyway I'm fond of her. But I was very reluctant to step up to the plate. It's probably irrational since you can live a healthy life with one kidney, but I'm superstitious.

If she was a bit cuter though, I would definitely pony up my organs. I would throw in my heart as well. But nothing worse than losing your innards to an ugly qumayo.

I would only donate for family,
A friend won't stay a friend for
Life.

:manny::manny:
How about your internet lover? Surely your bed warmer is worth keeping around for a few more years.

Horta, what I want to know is, can you reclaim your kidney once the person is dead? No way am I letting some take it with her to Jannah. I don't care how cute she is.

I had to deal with this very issue recently. A friend needed a kidney. She wasn't a close friend, but one of those family friends you've known for decades (I know, I know, decades is not a concept you kids understand). Anyway I'm fond of her. But I was very reluctant to step up to the plate. It's probably irrational since you can live a healthy life with one kidney, but I'm superstitious.

If she was a bit cuter though, I would definitely pony up my organs. I would throw in my heart as well. But nothing worse than losing your innards to an ugly qumayo.

This is so mean why am i laughing :mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending