What's the future of Somalis in the west

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
VixR

Thanks, never heard of Michael Avenatti, the name sounds Italian, I will check him out.
He’s Italian American, like Rudy Giuliani. But he’s a career lawyer, not a politician. In fact, he’s Stormy Daniels’ lawyer. He’s considering running lol

He can also run on “I’m not part of the establishment deep state” like Trump did:icon lol:

Notice his demeanor. I’m not saying I necessarily endorse him, but it has to be someone like him. I totally agree with him when he says a regular candidate may not be up to snuff.

In my opinion, it also has to be someone of character though, but nonetheless the charisma to play dirty with him in a high-minded way that appeals to most voters. Someone who can chip away at his base. And I don’t know that those other candidates can do that.

Trump sure changed politics. Trump showed that folks will overlook your behavior if you serve and speak to their interests, even if you openly lie, they will swallow it, because it’s what they want to hear. Politicians were always viewed as somewhat liars, but none so openly and obviously as Trump.

Somalia is barely surviving through remittance send by the diaspora, and the few hand outs by the western government's. if ish hits the fan and Somalis get all deported back to Somalia, you can say good bye to remittance as there is no one left in the West working and sending monthly payments to poor people back home, and as for western hand outs any logical person can deduce by that time we are shit out of luck.

I'm also guessing if we reach that point people back in Somalia will turn into cannibals since they are not getting any remittance, it's going to be like a scene out of the walking death; either stay and fight in the West and get your ass handed to ya or go back to Somalia and get your ass handed in the mother land, "Decisions,decisons" either way we are up shits creek :icon neutral: anway thats enough of my long imaginative rant.

Somalia is barely surviving through remittance send by the diaspora, and the few hand outs by the western government's. if ish hits the fan and Somalis get all deported back to Somalia, you can say good bye to remittance as there is no one left in the West working and sending monthly payments to poor people back home, and as for western hand outs any logical person can deduce by that time we are shit out of luck.

I'm also guessing if we reach that point people back in Somalia will turn into cannibals since they are not getting any remittance, it's going to be like a scene out of the walking death; either stay and fight in the West and get your ass handed to ya or go back to Somalia and get your ass handed in the mother land, "Decisions,decisons" either way we are up shits creek :icon neutral: anway thats enough of my long imaginative rant.

Yup that's what I think will happen. 70% of Somalia gdp is remittance, once this stops and foreign aid Somalia is gonna be in big trouble and it would be made worse by a mostly criminal Farax s and BLM xalimos dispora returning to the motherland. There could be mass starvation and civil war 2.0. At least the Arabs,Pakistanis, Indians and other African countries have a a somewhat home to go back to, whereas Somalis would be stuck between a rock and a hard place in a situation like we are discussing.
However on a less pessimistic note it might force Somalis to return to Somalia and work on improving the only country we have and facing dire situation s we will have to rely on ourselfse once the western world turns it's back, we might end our problems such as qabil politics but as we discussed it will most likely cause more problems and another civil war or major famine will see our people extinct.

Yup that's what I think will happen. 70% of Somalia gdp is remittance, once this stops and foreign aid Somalia is gonna be in big trouble and it would be made worse by a mostly criminal Farax s and BLM xalimos dispora returning to the motherland. There could be mass starvation and civil war 2.0. At least the Arabs,Pakistanis, Indians and other African countries have a a somewhat home to go back to, whereas Somalis would be stuck between a rock and a hard place in a situation like we are discussing.
However on a less pessimistic note it might force Somalis to return to Somalia and work on improving the only country we have and facing dire situation s we will have to rely on ourselfse once the western world turns it's back, we might end our problems such as qabil politics but as we discussed it will most likely cause more problems and another civil war or major famine will see our people extinct.

I wasn't too serious with that post, it can go a thousand different way's who know's.

That doesn’t mean I will go to Somalia/land? The US is all I know, and I’m not planning any exodus, if that’s what you mean?

There have been race riots in the US before, you know.

Currently, the ideological war between the extremes of Alt-right and Antifa are boxing in the street, and both are White-led.
Just know that it was as recent as ww2 they were putting Asians in concentration camps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending