What's the funniest thing that ever happened to you on Zoom?

For me it was less than an hour ago, I was in an elective class and the teacher was talking about social justice and out of nowhere some student just bursted into saying swear words, man was like "f*ck you ass nigga imma f*ck you up you little " that was going on for more than a minute, teacher was silent, class was silent, i was laughing like crazy (voice muted) and the teacher had an expression on his face that was a mixture of shocked and sad :deadmanny:

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
My Google meet is dead as well but I got yelled at by my avid teacher for saying a yo mama joke

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Microsoft Team boots. People kicking each other out is the highlight really

It was early af and i opened my laptop and joined the class but i forgot to turn the camera and mic off so i slept with the camera right in my face. i was snoring loud af with 30 ppl watching me :jcoleno:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
For me it was less than an hour ago, I was in an elective class and the teacher was talking about social justice and out of nowhere some student just bursted into saying swear words, man was like "f*ck you b*tch ass nigga imma f*ck you up you little b*tch" that was going on for more than a minute, teacher was silent, class was silent, i was laughing like crazy (voice muted) and the teacher had an expression on his face that was a mixture of shocked and sad :deadmanny:

I can forgive that, but i can't forgive a fart, worst a loud one that reaches my ears and eyes