What's the funniest/best times you had in school

Status
Not open for further replies.

Genesisx72

living off borrowed time
Title tbh, for me it was when I was in year 9, and for me it was when me and my friends would skip Spanish and hide in some classrooms that were empty and unlocked, wallah those times the teachers walked by...:wowsweat:Since it was the last lesson of the week, we'd have to sneak out to avoid getting detentions. Everyone except me got caught. :banderas::denzelnigga:

I miss secondary school man :lawd:

We used to put a game called Counter Strike 1.6 on the IT computers in school, and play during classes :russ:

Whenever the teacher would come by our monitors, we would shift screens with DeskSpace program. Getting killed because of that was the worst though:mjcry:

Title tbh, for me it was when I was in year 9, and for me it was when me and my friends would skip Spanish and hide in some classrooms that were empty and unlocked, wallah those times the teachers walked by...:wowsweat:Since it was the last lesson of the week, we'd have to sneak out to avoid getting detentions. Everyone except me got caught. :banderas::denzelnigga:

I miss secondary school man :lawd:

lol it seems like everyone skipped language classes, i hated french ughh only thing i know how to say is "can i use the toilet" :ftw9nwa:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending