Whats the dumbest cure ''theories'' you have heard from the Whats-app scientists about the Corona Virus?

The worst ones I heard were drinking lemonade juice, to drinking soy milk, and red tea as cures for the Corona virus. I am not joking, people were dead serious about sending out such messages, and giving their expertises as if they were scientists, generally speaking, it was mainly from my gullible Boomer fob family members who would broadcast these types of messages out on Whatsapp.

Last edited:
My mom heard that garlic mixed in water builds immunity from corona. She didn’t tell me what it was and tricked me into drinking that abomination. Acudubillah when I tell you that shit came right tf back up lol yuck omg that was NASTYYY

My mom heard that garlic mixed in water builds immunity from corona. She didn’t tell me what it was and tricked me into drinking that abomination. Acudubillah when I tell you that shit came right tf back up lol yuck omg that was NASTYYY
Me 2 sxb :pachah1: she forced me to drink it even though am her biggest son lol.
Like where’s the respect G

Trending