What's the cost of living in Xamar

I'm planning on visiting Somalia, around February staying Xamar for 3 to 4 months. How much is enough money for me to have a good time there?

I'm also planning on staying at hotel or just renting a place for the 3 months.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
I'm planning on visiting Somalia, around February staying Xamar for 3 to 4 months. How much is enough money for me to have a good time there?

If your gonna stay at a hotel,try to find out if they paid their taxes to AS or risk being blown to bits in an attack:mjkkk:

Stay away from hotels. Stay with your family home or a relative. You really dont need a lot of money for 3 months 2k would be more than enough unless the whole tribe comes for hand outs.
Again stay away from hotels unless you're only visiting and leaving. Restaurants/ crowds too eat and leave asap. Enjoy the beachs they're so beautiful and windy as hell do bring nice sun glasses to avoid getting sand in your eyes or pics with closed eyes. Have fun!

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
I don't know the cost of living but be sure to bring enough money for beggar relatives and bribes.

Stay away from hotels. Stay with your family home or a relative. You really dont need a lot of money for 3 months 2k would be more than enough unless the whole tribe comes for hand outs.
Again stay away from hotels unless you're only visiting and leaving. Restaurants/ crowds too eat and leave asap. Enjoy the beachs they're so beautiful and windy as hell do bring nice sun glasses to avoid getting sand in your eyes or pics with closed eyes. Have fun!
Reason why I wanna stay at hotel is because I'm avoiding relative. Who think money grows on tree

Reason why I wanna stay at hotel is because I'm avoiding relative. Who think money grows on tree
Lol i feel you but what i did was i had spokes person for free lol my aunts and my causins were defending me. Of course i gave what i could to my relatives who were really in need. Then there are those who will put on an emotional show and tell you stories not only have you give them money but to tell people back in the diaspora too so they can feel bad and send more money lol some will cry for a show. Don't fall for all of that they are u grateful. You would know who really needs it and whos putting in a show. Dont let it ruin tour time there. You're only a human we cant please eveyon .

Trending