• Total voters

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
1585673017171.png

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
I was betting 100$ on a game of 2k18 I was OKC my friend was Celtics so it was pretty fair. I blow a 20pt lead 3minutes left in the fourth and I lose it

A month later I challenged him same teams and bet and I 30balled him out of pure anger.

I think this concept of "taking Ls" is a mindset, a mainly degraded one. The truth is, you don't take Ls, I don't see how that happens, you live and learn and things don't always go your way. That's not taking an L thats just life.
We respect you for hiding your LLLLLLLLLLL

Not much of a personal L, but the Somali men of the world all share an L when a xalimo says she don’t fw faraxs

*ajnabi niggas when she says no faraxs
View attachment 102366
Not really because I never dated Mali girl so it don't matter how can it be an L IF YOU DONT HUNT SOMALI GAZELLE
MIND YOU I WILL MARRY A MALI GIRL BUT I MUST be an ambassador and taste all women with a condom of course no bastard children here

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Not really because I never dated Mali girl so it don't matter how can it be an L IF YOU DONT HUNT SOMALI GAZELLE
MIND YOU I WILL MARRY A MALI GIRL BUT I MUST be an ambassador and taste all women with a condom of course no bastard children here
Blade99, it’s been too long. :rejoice:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Real niggas don't use a condom bashaal in every foreign bytch you see raw and don't pull out :ahh:
OYn81fi.png

Trending