Whats the biggest age gap you would consider in a relationship

Age gap

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Between 1 year younger to 4 years older. I think that age gap is enough for me to still relate with them (same generation and all) and feel most comfortable. At the same time, there's the idea that younger guys are more immature... 0-2 years older than me is best though.

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
My boyfriend is 13 years younger than me but it was totally by accident. He was my ex-roommate’s co worker and were friends for about a year. He’s got the iq of 143 and is like Light from Death Note or Boruto. Ironically, his mum’s husband (his stepdad ) is also over 10 years younger than her. Lol

Younger women are good to have if you want to make lots of kids, if you want to enjoy your life with good sex, food, traveling the world and don't want to be her bank account find yourself a well established mature lady.. And I don't mean the busted type but the type who's in good shape with a degree and career :lawd:

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
younger men are immature and inexperienced, so why burden yourself with them? it will also always feel like naas nuug with them too

My boyfriend is 13 years younger than me but it was totally by accident. He was my ex-roommate’s co worker and were friends for about a year. He’s got the iq of 143 and is like Light from Death Note or Boruto. Ironically, his mum’s husband (his stepdad ) is also over 10 years younger than her. Lol
would you like to have a word with Chris Hansen?

DRACO

VIP
Woman age quicker than men, so its best to get yourself a wife 1-5 years younger but up-to 7 pushing it,if she's the right one.

And good to see you back here @DalJecel.

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
I would get with a man younger than me. They might not have a lot going for them financially but I'm open to it. If a guy is more than like seven years older though, I would probably not want to deal with that. Older men treat women badly, I've seen it first hand from friends.

The main issue when dating older women is when they get conscious and sensitive over the age gap. Anytime anything age comes up in a conversation I change the topic cause nothing good ever comes out of it.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
3 years younger/5 years older
The main issue when dating older women is when they get conscious and sensitive over the age gap. Anytime anything age comes up in a conversation I change the topic cause nothing good ever comes out of it.
I remember some cadaan woman was annoying me so I rubbed it in one time. I felt bad afterwards. She's a weirdo though who chats up 18 year olds?

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
im turning 26 on thursday so i dont mind going for someone im older than 3 years even pushing to 5 years because i know i will get married somewhere in my 30s and as you get older your not gonna care about age at all

im turning 26 on thursday so i dont mind going for someone im older than 3 years even pushing to 5 years because i know i will get married somewhere in my 30s and as you get older your not gonna care about age at all
I can't wait to spank you when we are married my little princess