BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
Open for girls and boys

Usually girls dont consider men unless there 2+ older

guys dont seem like they mind but want younger

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
I would get with a man younger than me. They might not have a lot going for them financially but I'm open to it. If a guy is more than like seven years older though, I would probably not want to deal with that. Older men treat women badly, I've seen it first hand from friends.

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
3 years older and 1 year younger. Although all the guys I’ve talked to have been no more than 2 years older.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
5+ years older than me at least i want a grown woman with her shyt together I don't wanna deal with the baggage that these ciyaals bring

Mozart

You need people like me
I would get with a man younger than me. They might not have a lot going for them financially but I'm open to it. If a guy is more than like seven years older though, I would probably not want to deal with that. Older men treat women badly, I've seen it first hand from friends.
Dating older women is good fun. Anytime she does anything wrong you just call her a useless cougar and ask why she’s dating younger men hahahaha

Basic

VIP
5+ years older than me at least i want a grown woman with her shyt together I don't wanna deal with the baggage that these ciyaals bring
I thought you were about the hit and quit lifestyle. Why would you want someone with their shit together :mjpls:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
I thought you were about the hit and quit lifestyle. Why would you want someone with their shit together :mjpls:
Grown women smash better sis they have more experience plus they have their own lives going on so they don't get all attached and annoyed when I toss them to the bushes they know the drill and keep it moving :wow1:

don't think I didn't pree ur other post you chatted up a couple guys eh be honest with me whats the farthest a guy has got with you :mjpls:

Basic

VIP
Grown women smash better sis they have more experience plus they have their own lives going on so they don't get all attached and annoyed when I toss them to the bushes they know the drill and keep it moving :wow1:

don't think I didn't pree ur other post you chatted up a couple guys eh be honest with me whats the farthest a guy has got with you :mjpls:
You really thought this through eh :mjhaps:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Open for girls and boys

Usually girls dont consider men unless there 2+ older

guys dont seem like they mind but want younger
If it was a choice, the max would be 10. So if I’m 20 he would be 30. Tbh we would probably be at different stages in life. Not my ting to be with a man who’s controllive or wants to do everything for me. & youngest would be only be 1 year. The guy with 10 year gap would have to be a rich guy

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
Dating older women is good fun. Anytime she does anything wrong you just call her a useless cougar and ask why she’s dating younger men hahahaha
Ummm.... okay.
Monkey Puppet - Meming Wiki

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.
Age gap for me is +10 years max. I’ve had a younger guy (-4 years) who was crazy about me but I couldn’t accept him my ego wouldn’t let me.