What's the best places in Somalia/Somaliland to buy land?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The price depends on the location and your requirment generally you want your clan to be near roads,markets etc personally i would have bought land near liido beach in xamar but i know i cant it is huge amount of $$$$ to the tune of millions.but i will say buy near aljazeera xamar as the city expands it will be cool place ,now is the best time to buy land but dont pay too much.

The price depends on the location and your requirment generally you want your clan to be near roads,markets etc personally i would have bought land near liido beach in xamar but i know i cant it is huge amount of $$$$ to the tune of millions.but i will say buy near aljazeera xamar as the city expands it will be cool place ,now is the best time to buy land but dont pay too much.
THANKS, do you know any price range?

i dont know if it is empty plot outside the city it costs less but if it is already built and within an economic area,it can cost hundred thousand of dollars 70,000-300.000 usdollars,the most secure place is the most expensive like abdiaziiz district .

if you want to go north,i advice you on your own risk,all the jobs are taken,unfavoriably hot weather average 40c,you will keep paying $$$ to tribal chiefteins,the only thing .
personally,i will be transversing b.w kismayo and xamar through airlines as a professor of teaching so i will buy houses both of them,greenery area is the best what dont you check dayniile,garasbaale but the property is hot there still.

i dont know if it is empty plot outside the city it costs less but if it is already built and within an economic area,it can cost hundred thousand of dollars 70,000-300.000 usdollars,the most secure place is the most expensive like abdiaziiz district .

if you want to go north,i advice you on your own risk,all the jobs are taken,unfavoriably hot weather average 40c,you will keep paying $$$ to tribal chiefteins,the only thing .
personally,i will be transversing b.w kismayo and xamar through airlines as a professor of teaching so i will buy houses both of them,greenery area is the best what dont you check dayniile,garasbaale but the property is hot there still.

i'm looking for lots of plots of land to sit on, so have searched the internet but no real luck. i have asked my mother to find a contact who can help me, but shes not really of the same mentality i am.

i just wanna buy lots of plots to sit on, so in about 10,20,30 years i can resell or pass on to my kids to do something with it. even if its not buy the coast, but i can get a cheaper price to buy more, id do that

Hubble

VIP
Wherever ISIS are currently hiding. The place is secure and has a good supply of food, water and a decent phone and internet connection.

T
if that is the case,dayniile ,and garasbaaley in xamar wont disappoint you,wadajir area near the airport will make you rich and is excellent also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending