Whats the benefit of being 30 but looking 20?

I just cant seem to grow older for the past 5 years. The benefit is i can pretend to be younger but the downside is people dont take you seriously.

Mukhalas

Macawiis, dacas iyo AK47.
The struggle is real sxb

I'm in my mid 20s but look 16/17, can't buy a pack of cigarette without being asked for an ID

I have this. I ain't complaining. I've had guys who otherwise would be interested back off after I told them my age lol they be like but you look good! And look shocked Then disappear. I guess it gets rid of superficial people. Nothing lost there ahah

Xaruun

VIP
I have this. I ain't complaining. I've had guys who otherwise would be interested back off after I told them my age lol they be like but you look good! And look shocked Then disappear. I guess it gets rid of superficial people. Nothing lost there ahah
It’s not superficial. They just don’t want to risk having to raise handicapped offspring.

May Allah give you even more handicapped children (they’re already guaranteed to be disabled at this point). Ameen
Guaranteed? Hmm here comes the fear mongering. Typical. Hey listen women can have healthy babies close to their or after their 50s. My sister is an example of that almost 50 still having healthy babies.Who are you to say guaranteed to have handicap kids after this point? Are you Allah? Again my dua still stands firm since your holding on to your ignorance. May Allah teach you a lesson. Ciao.

dr.leorio

death\emitter
I'm 27 yet I look 20. I have to keep my beard intact or else I get treated like a youngin wherever I go.

It's funny because my cadaan cohorts are the same age but they mostly look middle aged. Genetics is wild walahi

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰
Workout and people will start taking you seriously. Also, stop dressing like your local tracksuit-wearing teenager. :icon e confused:

Guaranteed? Hmm here comes the fear mongering. Typical. Hey listen women can have healthy babies close to their or after their 50s. My sister is an example of that almost 50 still having healthy babies.Who are you to say guaranteed to have handicap kids after this point? Are you Allah? Again my dua still stands firm since your holding on to your ignorance. May Allah teach you a lesson. Ciao.
I have seen many Somali elder ladies having kids around 40-50. I have a friend in her 20s and her mom got her when she was like 52, she got older siblings and they pretty much raised her. :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa: She is one of the smartest persons I have ever come across, and has a very bright future ahead of herself mashAllah. Ignore his/her stupid ass comment may Allah give you healthy & intelligent offsprings.

Honestly, you're disgusting and vile for this. Like no words.

Online or not. The angles writes down what we utter.

Btw, there is no real proof women give birth to disabled children after thirty, but there is for men. Ironic isn't it? Increased risk for men after 35 to have autistic children and even more so at 45.

How does a mother’s age influence the odds of having a child with autism?
Overall, researchers have conducted fewer studies of maternal age and autism, and the results are not as clear-cut as they are for fathers. The effects of maternal age are more difficult to detect in epidemiological studies because women have children over a narrower age range than do men.

Some studies have suggested that a woman’s chance of having a child with autism also increases steadily with age. The number of de novo mutations in egg cells increases with age, although to a lesser degree than it does in sperm.

Calling someone disgusting when another user started the handicapped children wishing :chrisfreshhah:

you have no shame

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
Sis, he's dumb and stupid and above all no akhlaaq, honestly says a lot about how he was raised coming for you unprovoked.

The majority of Somali women are giving birth well into their 30s. We are from big families. Does he thinks Somali mums magically stop giving birth in their 30s and have all their 6-8 kids in their twenties?! He is most definitely a special type of retarded.
Why do u live to argue

Calling someone disgusting when another user started the handicapped children wishing :chrisfreshhah:

you have no shame

Why did he say she will probably have disabled kids in the first place. What warrants that? Didn't hooyo tell you not start on people first?

Like wtf he did that for no reason.

Trending