what's something you got caught doing that you wince remembering?

so it’s like that, and here I thought we all were homies :ivers:
Homies?
giphy (5).gif

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Imma make sure your next snus shipping don’t arrive :pacspit::pacspit:

all that cuse I write better dutch than you:pacspit:
HAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHHHAHAHHA No please dont stopp the Snuss shipment I was just playing , we homies for life kkkkkk

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Got caught browsing stormfront by my older bro a few years back the look of disgust from him haunts me to this day. I just wanted to troll some cadaan people

:damsel:

anyways

#JusticeForShukriAbdi
HAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHHHAHAHHA No please dont stopp the Snuss shipment I was just playing , we homies for life kkkkkk

No you have to choose our friendship

or snus :mjcry:

it’s sad it has come to this, but I have to see were your loyalty lies, can’t be having you switch on me like this:ohlord:

I played street hockey tho the cadaan kids were too advanced on the ice for a nigga like me to compete
:mjlol:
you havent experienced the real joy of hockey then mybro
Hitting a cadaan nigga across the ice while his father screams: “HEY REFF THATS A PENALTY OPEN UR EYES U FKIN GOOF. JAKE UR GONNA LET DAT NIGGGGER HIT U LIKE DAT, GO BACK TO UR FKIN COUNTRY U PIECE OF SHIT IMMIGRANT”:banderas:

you havent experienced the real joy of hockey then mybro
Hitting a cadaan nigga across the ice while his father screams: “HEY REFF THATS A PENALTY OPEN UR EYES U FKIN GOOF. JAKE UR GONNA LET DAT NIGGGGER HIT U LIKE DAT, GO BACK TO UR FKIN COUNTRY U PIECE OF SHIT IMMIGRANT”:banderas:
Dw my nigga @The Good could probably relate to you on this :samwelcome:

Trending

Latest posts