What's so great about W Shakespeare? We are just accepting them 2 thrust it in our throats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
This is very Eurocentric propaganda

are you telling me that the West has the best story tellers ? So the Eastern civilization didn't produce anything? What about Rumy of Persia? Was his name Rumy?

Genie

The last suugo bender
Shakespeare was an independant black woman

I find that incredibly hard to believe LOOOL! shakespeare is most definitely overrated , but COME ON!

Thos retweets demonstrate why i deactivated my twitter , its full of bull shit, and gullible dick'eds

Shakespeare was an independant black woman
I heard he was a Somali man,known as Sheekh Isbare because he was a self taught man who used to travel from coast to coast. He landed in England one day and introduced them to his stories. Of course english butchered is name so badly until it became the name you see today (Shakespeare) and he was whitewashed as a native English man.

Genie

The last suugo bender
I heard he was a Somali man,known as Sheekh Isbare because he was a self taught man who used to travel from coast to coast. He landed in England one day and introduced them to his stories. Of course english butchered is name so badly until it became the name you see today (Shakespeare) and he was whitewashed as a native English man.

:ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh: makes sooo much sense now

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum

Watch from 5 minutes

Jesus? Black
Beethoven? Black
Cleopatra? She looked black but was white?
Shakespeare? Undoubtedly black
Mozart? Black
Abraham Lincoln? black
Henry the 8th? Black
Christopher Columbus? He was white LOL that killed me they didnt want to take credit for that one.

When will madows stop claiming people? No wonder they a laughing stock.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending