What's one country you would never step foot in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
The country that I would not want to step foot in would have to be Somaliland.:nahgirl::nahgirl::nahgirl::nahgirl::nahgirl::nahgirl::nahgirl::nahgirl::nahgirl::nahgirl::nahgirl:
Puntland ha noolato
:mjlol: This is why i love pintland, they would go out all the way to be the first people to recognize us because of their envy and hatred. they want us to be let go so they wont share a federal gov with us. and for that i aplaud yall gacan baan idiin taagay! :gaasdrink:

Insha allah i hope u became a president there or have the pres ears so we could implement your wishes and build a trump gidaar bw us
:siilaanyosmile:

This xabashi is so afraid of somalia that he listed twice first and last! aabaha fuleynimada ka was. :siilaanyolaugh:

Horta how about giving back our lands if yall fuley?
He's not habesh bro he's a bantu Rwandan or African American from Thecoli who always talk shit about Somalia

TooMacaan

VIP
I'm surprised that so many people wouldn't want to go to India or Israel; those regions have a lot of ancient history and rich culture, I'd visit both for sure. Tbh, the only places where I would never step foot in...are places where it isn't safe to do so.
If safety isn't a concern though, I'd go anywhere that isn't boring.:manny:Why not give it a chance?

Cambuulo Tonight

Poultry in motion
All indoyaar countries and sub indian continent bar Malaysia, Indonesia and Singapore,

All of eastern Europe

Most of carribean, latin america and US

All bantu and arab countries

let me guess you have a features or pitch black skin soomaha? lol

Wont u even checkout the natashas in eastern europe esp the balkans?

LMAO ! No it has nothing to do with my appearance. The reason I don't wanna go there is cuz it's yurubta fuqurada, and even they don't wanna leave there, on top of that they are violent and shitty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts