What's one country you would never step foot in?

Status
Not open for further replies.
For me, it's either Honduras or El Salvador due to their high murder rates :browtf: these bad hombres don't play :gaasdrink: :siilaanyolaugh:
Though I might travel there sometime in my future when I feel accomplished in life :manny:

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
India.
You could pay me a million dollars, no tax, and I would still not set foot anywhere near that godforsaken land.
That place is a literal shithole.
Landfills upon landfills of xaar :hova:
Cars and trucks crashing willy-nilly in the streets :kanyehmm:
People trying to scam you out of your money wherever you go :jcoleno:
The sheer crowding and lack of space :holeup:

I would not even take the time to fly over that country's airspace for even a second. I'm good :drakekidding:

India.
You could pay me a million dollars, no tax, and I would still not set foot anywhere near that godforsaken land.
That place is a literal shithole.
Landfills upon landfills of xaar :hova:
Cars and trucks crashing willy-nilly in the streets :kanyehmm:
People trying to scam you out of your money wherever you go :jcoleno:
The sheer crowding and lack of space :holeup:

I would not even take the time to fly over that country's airspace for even a second. I'm good :drakekidding:

I was going to say India, but I'll add
Bangladesh and Pakistan!

I don't want food poisoning or too step
in human shit!

That would be hell wallahi

:noneck::noneck:

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
do i need to mention ethiopia, one time was enough:susp:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
The hutu parts of Rwanda

Those madow hutus in Rwanda are the worst

afd.jpg_large

paramedic

Call me ayeeyo
Israhell.

I know some fuckers on here actually support these psychopaths. Nothing gets me heated than seeing those posts wallahi.

Also pretty much Europe lmaooo

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
Bruv I would willingly go to Ethiopia first to free my Ogaden brothers and second to take advantage of the great punani potential.Concubines gang :siilaanyolaugh::dabcasar:[/QUOTE]
ethiopian women shall be allowed into great Somalia to facilitated the replenishment of genes, :banderas:

Last edited:
Any country could change in the coming years. A white person could say that they would never go to Somalia. But, within the next couple of decades it could completely change to a much better country.

Status
Not open for further replies.