Status
Not open for further replies.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Fine:whew::whoo::wow:

VixR

Veritas
I honestly don't have a dream car. I don't care if I go my whole life being lord of the road driving my fat beater no matter how much moola my hands see:icon lol:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I honestly don't have a dream car. I don't care if I go my whole life being lord of the road driving my fat beater no matter how much moola my hands see:icon lol:

you're somali stop this

escalade or range rover abayo

that's the default "dream car" for people who ain't really about that car life. it's in our genes tbh.

VixR

Veritas
you're somali stop this

escalade or range rover abayo

that's the default "dream car" for people who ain't really about that car life. it's in our genes tbh.
What was it again, Leyla Jaylaani?:yloezpe:

I really don't give two shits:ftw9nwa: My only thing would be to reduce my footprint. Gas-fueled cars really shouldn't be on the road anymore. 2016 was a record-breaking hottest year globally, preceeded by the 2015 record, the 2014 record...the..:dwill:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
What was it again, Leyla Jaylaani?:yloezpe:

I really don't give two shits:ftw9nwa: My only thing would be to reduce my footprint. Gas-fueled cars really shouldn't be on the road anymore. 2016 was a record-breaking hottest year globally, preceeded by the 2015 record, the 2014 record...the..:dwill:
if you wanna lower your footprint, your diet gotta be the first place to start :sass1:

no more hilib and caano sxb :sass2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending