What's in a name

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
i think even if they changed there name you'd still have people complaining that the group has overrepresentation of a certain clan and the motives are clan based.
The real issue is that there lack of will to unite in the region not because of the name.

I too want to understand where this deep, illogical hated them ciyaal landers have for southern Somalis is coming from? :mugshotman:

and which colonial power handed the Ogaden and hawd to Ethiopia , and NFD to Kenya , was it Italy or mama Britannia?? :farmajoyaab:
We don't hate you is just we can't be together like look how you guys been for the last 30 years and how you guys butchered each other you know the north had similar clan infighting but it was resolved by our clan elders but to you guys it seems elders are nothing but a façade or useless symbol where politicians over power them

We don't hate you is just we can't be together like look how you guys been for the last 30 years and how you guys butchered each other you know the north had similar clan infighting but it was resolved by our clan elders but to you guys it seems elders are nothing but a façade or useless symbol where politicians over power them

For the last time I'm not a southerner.
just because we disagree you want to deny me my reer waqooyinimo? com'on, bruh.:gucciwhat:

Are you Dblock?
IMG_20210411_113929.jpg

139-f5f566f9b7da.png

@Som why on earth would DDS that is independent want to join you guys when even some parts of Somalia itself such as Majertenia want to in effect secede

Trending