What's in a name

Personally I don't have a problem with ONLF using any name it wants as a political group but if DDS ever becomes an independent state then there should be a consensus on what the name of this country will be as every clan lives there

We have a lot in common with fellow Daroods and Dirs in DDS so I see no problem with SL uniting with future independent DDS

Yeah, I mean I want nothing to do with ex Italian Somalia but DDS is a different story. My view is that either all of an independent DDS unites with SL or that just the Isaaq Hawd parts joins JSL

Yeah, I mean I want nothing to do with ex Italian Somalia but DDS is a different story. My view is that either all of an independent DDS unites with SL or that just the Isaaq Hawd parts joins JSL
Better for hawd to unite with JSL idk about samroon or ciise territories

exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like

Personally I don't have a problem with ONLF using any name it wants as a political group but if DDS ever becomes an independent state then there should be a consensus on what the name of this country will be as every clan lives there
i think they happy with their kenyans and ethio,

exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like
If Ethiopia allowed DDS to secede then maybe both SL and DDS should unite but cursed ex Italian Somalia must be kept well apart @Wir @Gantaal97 @The Crowe @angelplan @Sheikh Kulkuli
:gucciwhat:i thought u niggas hated siyad barre only and his crew, tf did italian somalia did to u, niyahow what kinda cuqdad is this f sad, leave those people alone they already facing dhibaato :drakewtf: move on with u life i said this before but now am 100% sure they are like EX muslims

:gucciwhat:i thought u niggas hated siyad barre only and his crew, tf did italian somalia did to u, niyahow what kinda cuqdad is this f sad, leave those people alone they already facing dhibaato :drakewtf: move on with u life i said this before but now am 100% sure they are like EX muslims
We just don't want to be part of a country divided by italian colonial rule who betted clan against each other

Capture2.PNG
Capture3.PNG

What customs did Italians "force" on us? :gucciwhat:
How they divided your nation in political divisions weakening clan elders and clan structure giving power to politicians and we can see how two hawiye subs fought against each other for the international community to intervene to help bring peace between the two instead of clan elders from both sides coming together to end the bloodshed

exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like
It was a genuine question.
they starved dhuls to death, poisoned the wells and don't even start how many dhuls died in darwish and every dhul has stories about their relative dying in brits hands, half of dhul population or even more died in darwish movement

How they divided your nation in political divisions weakening clan elders and clan structure giving power to politicians and we can see how two hawiye subs fought against each other for the international community to intervene to help bring peace between the two instead of clan elders from both sides coming together to end the bloodshed
Italians had nothing to do with hawiye fighting each other. Clan elders are terrible so I see that as a positive

I too want to understand where this deep, illogical hatred them ciyaal landers have for southern Somalis is coming from? :mugshotman:

At least they didn't impose their views and customs on us like italians did to reer koonnfuur who are still suffering from italain colony legacy

and which colonial power handed the Ogaden and hawd to Ethiopia , and NFD to Kenya , was it Italy or mama Britannia?? :farmajoyaab:

Last edited:

Trending