Whats happens to gaalo after they die

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whether i am sure or not i have a guidance i beleive in,i imagine each of you have their own views,i was watching something and the question was asked to an atheist,i would like to know what answer fellow somalis who are atheist will give,it curiousity sxb

esmail

Some guy told you that there is afterlife because Allah said and his prophet said without any proof isn't a good way to start a discussion on the said topic. You are guided by a blind faith that I refuse to submit to him blindly and thereby believe that I, you and everyone else will become a compost.

I belive there is an afterlife all of these wicked people roaming around and no getting their punishment on earth. I have a strong feeling Allah exists. All I do is look at the cloud and trees and I say thank Allah for creating this beautiful earth. Who else can make such a masterpiece??

There are bad people who live amazing lives and good people who live terrible lives. It seems unfair to me too but that doesn't mean there will be a punishment waiting for them when they die because you want there to be one.

@AussieHustler @Apollo what about the whole matter and energy cant be destroyed (become nothing) but just changes form,our whole body has energy what will will happen to it?our physical body will decompose sure,but are we just our physical bodies?
All this consciousness will just disappear?what if we can not remember what we were before because we were in another state of existence?so our intelligence means nothing in the end?

Aussie forget religion just play along

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
The promise of an afterlife is the biggest scam in history. The secular version of it is inherent in capitalism. The whole idea of achieving succes in one's career by sacrificing your time and energy to a corporation, most of the people won't get it, only very few manage to obtain it. :siilaanyolaugh:

@AussieHustler @Apollo what about the whole matter and energy cant be destroyed (become nothing) but just changes form,our whole body has energy what will will happen to it?our physical body will decompose sure,but are we just our physical bodies?
All this consciousness will just disappear?what if we can not remember what we were before because we were in another state of existence?so our intelligence means nothing in the end?

Aussie forget religion just play along

We're made out of the same atoms that everything in the universe is made out of. The same atoms in you were made in stars billions of years ago and once you die those atoms will carry on to be part of something else. Unless you're saying our consciousness is made out of something metaphysical.

We're made out of the same atoms that everything in the universe is made out of. The same atoms in you were made in stars billions of years ago and once you die those atoms will carry on to be part of something else. Unless you're saying our consciousness is made out of something metaphysical.
Living things have consciousness,its not the same as a rock or the sun,energy and atoms can be dispersed but what about our consciousness?

Living things have consciousness,its not the same as a rock or the sun,energy and atoms can be dispersed but what about our consciousness?

There are varying levels of consciousness. A tree is a living thing that reproduces and reacts to its environment, would that have a consciousness? Yes animals are more conscious but that's because of the brains they have developed.

I wouldn't say consciousness is something separate from our physical but something that came to be as our brains got larger and more complex. So once we die, our consciousness does too.

There are varying levels of consciousness. A tree is a living thing that reproduces and reacts to its environment, would that have a consciousness? Yes animals are more conscious but that's because of the brains they have developed.

I wouldn't say consciousness is something separate from our physical but something that came to be as our brains got larger and more complex. So once we die, our consciousness does too.
If energy and matter can not be destroyed but just changes forms,do you think consciousness can become nothing after we die or it just changes forms?
As long as its a living thing it has consciousness according to what i know,a plant will intentionally grow towards the sunlight,a rock cannot have such motivation

Last edited:
If energy and matter can not be destroyed but just changes forms,do you think consciousness can become nothing after we die or it just changes forms?
As long as its a living thing it has consciousness according to what i know,a plant will intentionally grow towards the sunlight,a rock cannot have such motivation

Our brain is what gives rise to consciousness and all its made of is atoms which interact in different ways. Once we die the energy in those atoms won't be destroyed, it would be transferred to the bacteria consuming our bodies. I guess you could call that changing forms.

Status
Not open for further replies.