What's going on with our brother in Islam, Andrew Tate?

How's this guy a Muslim bathing publicly with half naked women and consuming alcohol? Or maybe you can do all this stuff and still be considered Muslim?

Many people gave him the benefit of the doubt and defended him thinking he is still learning Islam. It seems he can't get over the decadent lifestyle that made him rich and gave him popularity.

Zo206

Zoobandz aka Leech (Yungin in Charge)
I seen that shyt on my twitter homepage 😭💀

Last edited:
Many people gave him the benefit of the doubt and defended him thinking he is still learning Islam. It seems he can't get over the decadent lifestyle that made him rich and gave him popularity.
Roori, I’m just loving this. Continue Saxib 💅.
Don’t forget to apologize whilst you’re at it. Always know, Angelina is usually right.

Roori, I’m just loving this. Continue Saxib 💅.
Don’t forget to apologize whilst you’re at it. Always know, Angelina is usually right.

As a new revert to Islam, he still have my duas that he continue to learn Islam and stay away from that decadent life style. I don't sugarcoat it. If I see something wrong, I voice without any gender bias getting in the middle. I don't think you and the weird lady @JackieBurkhart can do the same. It is like you guys almost have a sanam called 'women' that prevents you from being objective.

As a new revert to Islam, he still have my duas that he continue to learn Islam and stay away from that decadent life style. I don't sugarcoat it. If I see something wrong, I voice without any gender bias getting in the middle. I don't think you and the weird lady @JackieBurkhart can do the same. It is like you guys almost have a sanam called 'women' that prevents you from being objective.
Lol not once did i make takfir against Andrew or doubt his Islam. I have always questioned why Muslim men would put a man like Tate on a pedestal and follow him. that is it. Now you have no where to hide because Tate is still continuing. I’m very objective, but what isn’t objective is following a revert who has a sex business and still poses with half naked
women just because he strokes you lots egos and says sexist things from time to time.

Trending