what's gayer than abdijohnson? click to find out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lily

>,,< certified creep >,,<
L:yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe:L icu..... you never fail to cheer me up :jgjrrmx::heart::jgjrrmx:

601.gif

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
:ftw9nwa: ICU why have you declared war on bahal, maxa meesha jiro, what's going on in your luuqs Horta, ileen you're just protect him miya talo.

maman waaq

the Somali culture is thousands of years old
No one is gayer than me if they've never done the nasty
why are these ppl so obsessed with abdi johnson is he your version of a somali biebar whom you hate tol love this website should be for discussion not obsession, you religious fanatics should get a life mohammed christ

why are these ppl so obsessed with abdi johnson is he your version of a somali biebar whom you hate tol love this website should be for discussion not obsession, you religious fanatics should get a life mohammed christ

Kkkkkkk

I'm a legend. Legends are always spoken of

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP

Bruh, chill with futo leef unless you're a closet faggit

maman waaq

Bruh, chill with futo leef unless you're a closet faggit
chill with futo ? :snoop: i am sorry your somali is so inferior to my superior somali intellect it offends me :mugshotman: ,how can you say futo!,futo! waaq damn it, futo is the anus where ppl shit from barida is the ass learn somali you imbecile:mindblown: and it's been two days and you still haven't learned the correct spelling of the word let me elaborate for you F A G G O T hope you get it next time nacasyoho

ironclad urchin

SHAAHSHAAHSHAAH.
chill with futo ? :snoop: i am sorry your somali is so inferior to my superior somali intellect it offends me :mugshotman: ,how can you say futo!,futo! waaq damn it, futo is the anus where ppl shit from barida is the ass learn somali you imbecile:mindblown: and it's been two days and you still haven't learned the correct spelling of the word let me elaborate for you F A G G O T hope you get it next time nacasyoho
Lol are u stupid? Never heard the phrase brown nose? How do u brown nose butt cheeks? It's obviously referring to the asshole. Thus, futo would make sense in this case. I know you new but try not to embarrass ur self too much.

maman waaq

Lol are u stupid? Never heard the phrase brown nose? How do u brown nose butt cheeks? It's obviously referring to the asshole. Thus, futo would make sense in this case. I know you new but try not to embarrass ur self too much.
where in the blue hell did i talk about a brown nose

nigga you gotta cut back on those bluezsiilaanyolaugh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts