Whats a somali food you avoid?

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44
I am so respectful so I will eat whatever is put in front of me

But I hate calooley and bariis with raisins in it....
I used to hate Cambuulo i haven’t had it in a couple years so idk bout it now
Bariis with raisins is retarted
I like all somali food but sambuus is an 😐

I have no words for your insult of some of Somalis most classic dishes.

Please drop of your Somali cards at your nearest fkd maqaayad.

QueenofKings

Are you sure your Somali. We call it luqmad. As for Calooley it's my favorite Somali dish. We call it Kirish iyo marish in Bosaso.
Calooley smells like shit when it's being cooked but if made right it tastes so good.

I hate Somali sweets though, there's so much sugar it tastes like Diabetes
Another calooley lover:rejoice: we’re really rare out here

giphy.gif

Royalflush

novacane
caano geel dhay
caloolay
raisins in rice
saliid macasaro
hilib geel with white fat dripping off it

but i am a beer and killi connoisseur:banderas:

QueenofKings

caano geel dhay
caloolay
raisins in rice
saliid macasaro

hilib geel with white fat dripping off it

but i am a beer and killi connoisseur:banderas:
What every that thing on the right is called
images

:nahgirl:

1) @Royalflush you like kili but not bariis and raisin. Confusion of the highest oda.

2) @Lostbox and actually while I’m here @Saredo and @HIBAQ123. I’m no fan of xalwo but there is food outchea like calooley and mishaari. But you choose violence and attack xalwo. SMH.

Yall must be Hooyo mataalo kids.

giphy.gif

Royalflush

novacane
1) @Royalflush you like kili but not bariis and raisin. Confusion of the highest oda.

2) @Lostbox and actually while I’m here @Saredo and @HIBAQ123. I’m no fan of xalwo but there is food outchea like calooley and mishaari. But you choose violence and attack xalwo. SMH.

Yall must be Hooyo mataalo kids.

giphy.gif
Killi and raisin aren’t even in the same category one is sweet and one is savoury

and mishari is just porridge I swear?

Are you sure your Somali. We call it luqmad. As for Calooley it's my favorite Somali dish. We call it Kirish iyo marish in Bosaso.

Is that a typo for muqmad

@muqmad WRLD has to change his username if thats a real synonym for muqmad

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

it is somali food weliba theres a tuulo la yiraahdo calooley oo ka tirsan gobolka sool

yidhaahdo

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

QueenofKings

Killi and raisin aren’t even in the same category one is sweet and one is savoury

and mishari is just porridge I swear?

Allah you’re right I was confusing regular mishari with shurbad. The porridge with the meat. Still.. mishari is the futo version of porridge.

And you’re right raisins and kili aren’t even on the same level. One is a delicius dried fruit the other is the organ that filters piss.

Royalflush

novacane
Allah you’re right I was confusing regular mishari with shurbad. The porridge with the meat. Still.. mishari is the futo version of porridge.

And you’re right raisins and kili aren’t even on the same level. One is a delicius dried fruit the other is the organ that filters piss.
shurbad hataa :wow1:anything with meat
nah raisin with rice is soggy and my fam has a weird tradition of eating pasta with timir, anything with fruit is clapped
war kir killi is the best soomalinimada yaan kaa qaadin:ufdup: