Whats a good site to use for films?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uber everyday man trash that "I'm different" attitude :kodaksmiley:

I tried samsung for about a month before I ditched it :nahgirl:
The only reason I brought up uber is from the driver point of view
The idea of driving somebody in your own car while giving cut to a company who does nothing sounds ridiculous is one thing if it was a taxi company who gave you the car :pachah1:
Same thing for iphone users let's be honest these slight modifications aren't noticeable to your average person
They basically just changing the name/number every year and repackaging the same product:pachah1:
I'm glad you ditched it females with androids are:camby:
IPhone is more feminent :manny:

Stop it this has more to do with androids being more complicated than anything in general Samsung tend to have superior camera i tried the 6s my sister had while back to my s7 edge:sass2:
Tbh android phones are mini computers iPhone unless you jail break it is worthless:wow:
Androids can download free music
IPhone you have to pay
Android free movies app on your finger tip
IPhone
None existent free movie app
Android can play ps4 games on the go
IPhone
Bunch of none intelligent birds chirping :umad:
Android has emulate for ds,psp,gba
IPhone has unintelligent
s :stevej:
I never respect any man who has iphones:idontlike:

The best Samsung has nothing on the iPhone's camera.iPhones will always have the number one spot. Nothing beats an iPhone 7/8 and X

I would expect an android user to talk about downloading free music. If you can't pay a small fee then there's always piracy which is more up your street:umad:

Free movie app on iPhone without jailbreak-moviebox

iPhone is superior in every imaginable way with their speed, design, quality, better apps and last longer. If I break it today I can easily pop into any Apple Store :denzelnigga:

Now sit your pixelated lagging ass back down :pacspit:

The best Samsung has nothing on the iPhone's camera.iPhones will always have the number one spot. Nothing beats an iPhone 7/8 and X

I would expect an android user to talk about downloading free music. If you can't pay a small fee then there's always piracy which is more up your street:umad:

Free movie app on iPhone without jailbreak-moviebox

iPhone is superior in every imaginable way with their speed, design, quality, better apps and last longer. If I break it today I can easily pop into any Apple Store :denzelnigga:

Now sit your pixelated lagging ass back down :pacspit:
10$ for overrated Apple music:heh:
Better apps?:heh:
Better design?:heh:
Speed I'll give you but it isn't much difference :heh:
Your last comment is perfect example of iPhone birds not even thinking about about fixing her phone but throwing more money into it to make the problem disappear:mjpls:
If I break my Samsung I can just fix it myself :heh:
I broke my s7 and replaced everything from headphone jack to battery to loudspeakers to LCD screen:umad:

10$ for overrated Apple music:heh:
Better apps?:heh:
Better design?:heh:
Speed I'll give you but it isn't much difference :heh:
Your last comment is perfect example of iPhone birds not even thinking about about fixing her phone but throwing more money into it to make the problem disappear:mjpls:
If I break my Samsung I can just fix it myself :heh:
I broke my s7 and replaced everything from headphone jack to battery to loudspeakers to LCD screen:umad:

Give up already. Android will always be seen as iPhone's uglier younger brother. It is what it is :idontlike:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts