whatever u do make always tawbah

Status
Not open for further replies.
The world is like a beautiful prostitute.

Once our Prophet Isa saw this dunya embellished like a beautiful prostitute so he asked her "who are you?" and the Dunya replied "I am the Dunya" then Isa asked her "how many partners have you had?" then the dunya replied "I have had Billions of partners, every man who has come to this dunya has been my partner. So Isa A.S asked her "How many have you been faithful to?" The Dunya says "none" So Isa said "fool is he who falls in love with you after he has seen what you have done to your previous partners."

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
The world is like a beautiful prostitute.

Once our Prophet Isa saw this dunya embellished like a beautiful prostitute so he asked her "who are you?" and the Dunya replied "I am the Dunya" then Isa asked her "how many partners have you had?" then the dunya replied "I have had Billions of partners, every man who has come to this dunya has been my partner. So Isa A.S asked her "How many have you been faithful to?" The Dunya says "none" So Isa said "fool is he who falls in love with you after he has seen what you have done to your previous partners."

:faysalwtf:

Wallahi ikhwaani this worldly life is short so repent to Allah as much as u can.
And ask Him to make u firm.
Death creeps up for sue. Time on this reality is short. If you are spiritual in nature, its important to seek help to yahweh,allah, krishnu or whatever as it will comfort you. humans are naturally afraid of death...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts