Whatever happneed to somalilife.com?

Status
Not open for further replies.
my older cousins used to love that website! Does anybody know what happened to it? And are were any of you ever on it? :cosbyhmm:

I used to be on it, even posted my picture on there. It's how I met my best Somali friend. Yes I actually swapped numbers with someone from a forum.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
I remember that site, got on it when it was kinda down and not much activity. Most of Sspot members are 13 year olds, they were in diapers then, Maybe @Bidaar Wanagsan can tell us what happened to it, he's like 100 and was probably one of the key members.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
What is somalilife? :ayaanswag:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SomaliLife was a website that was around since the early 2000s. It had a colourful batch of characters. Everyone used to go there because of their chat function, 'when I was a teenager'. The site went down twice. The first time because their server couldn't handle the demand. The second time, I'm not too sure. They also had the best looking Somali men on the interweb. *Those were the days.*

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Well time happened. That was like what before Facebook, Snapchat etc

I am surprised somnet is still around

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Well time happened. That was like what before Facebook, Snapchat etc

I am surprised somnet is still around

Not quite, it could have been the largest and most active Somali site, if maintained. That would have been it's niche. Facebook doesn't quite give you the veil of anonymity, that a forum would.

SomaliLife was a website that was around since the early 2000s. It had a colourful batch of characters. Everyone used to go there because of their chat function, 'when I was a teenager'. The site went down twice. The first time because their server couldn't handle the demand. The second time, I'm not too sure. They also had the best looking Somali men on the interweb. *Those were the days.*
Interesting, what about somnet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts