Whatchaaa doooing?

View attachment 151174View attachment 151175

how does your mind work, oh horny one?
You don't want it to go inside too much, if you're gonna go in make sure it's no more than half a centimeter. In terms of eating the kitty, you want to work her into it, start kissing her lips (The lips on her face), kiss the neck, come down kiss in between her breasts, lick and kiss he breast's. Then slowly work your way down to her naval, making sure you kiss her slowly as you work your way down.

Once your face is right in front of her vagina, don't dive in straight away, kiss and run your tongue on her inner thighs, working your way back up to her vagina. At this stage you want to basically kiss and lick everything around the pussy but the pussy itself until she starts moving her hips towards your face.

Obviously every case is different, but when you think she's ready (Trust me you will know), stick your entire tongue out and place it along her slit, slowly pushing it against her vagina, and then slowly curling your tongue as you work your tongue up to her clitoris.

She should be wetter than the Shabelle River by now, bearing in mind you've set the stage. Be sensitive to her vagina, female orgasms are like jumping off a cliff, you need to proverbially grab her hand and jump with her from the cliff. But she needs to get to the edge first, she can't jump unless shes on the edge.

Listen to her body, feel her malab on your tongue, appreciate her womanly scent. If you can, try and sneak in a quick peak, how is she reacting while your tongue is on the most sacred part of her anatomy? Test the waters and be mindful before you place a thumb on her anus. Once you giver her a clitoral orgasm, it's time to give her a vagina orgasm, make sure you don't touch or go anywhere near her clitoris once you make her clitorally.

If it's hard for you to last, don't worry, finger her vagina like you're scratching the top wall of her vagina (Make sure your nails are well trimmed and smooth so you don't hurt the intricate layer of her vaginal wall), making women this way takes a little more effort and its usually more difficult.

Your forearms should be burning but don't give up, you'll know when she comes, she should squirt and have full body convulsions (Not all girls squirt), once you make her reach the point of convulsions, slowly get your fingers out and once she's done convulsing, lay next to her, hug her and caress her hair until she drifts off to sleep (She will definitely pass out after this).

Congratulations, you now have a woman who's in love with you.

Orgasms are hell of a drug man, especially female orgasms.
Have you not seen this mans post horniest nigga on this forum

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋
Have you not seen this mans post horniest nigga on this forum
That's for educational purposes, what am I meant to do with all this knowledge? Take it to the grave?

tenor.gif

@486th President Iga faa'ideeso while you still can.

Jungle

VIP
Been looking after some bad kids for the last couple hours :ohlord: one of them wont stop asking me what im gonna do later.

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
Feeling too sick to make a friday visit. So I'm here contemplating if I should rub one out and feel shitty as a form of self agony
giphy.gif

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Y’all notice how the second I started posting, everyone is online and bussing?

mhmm exactly. My work here is done.

STARDOM