What you seek will find?

Does anyone else relate?

Like you want something not talking unrealistic things here. Such becoming a millionaire in a sec.

But you imagine it and comes? Spooky stuff but it works.

Manifestation is nonsense
Yes lol all that believing without work. But mental energy is power for sure. So many times I was like “man I’m hungry or something”. And someone brought me something. Or thinking about a situation and it exactly happened.

Women and their manifestation, astrology, crystals, pro-LGBT, don't judge, power of attraction.

This is why the testimony of a woman is half that of a man.

Women and their manifestation, astrology, crystals, pro-LGBT, don't judge, power of attraction.

This is why the testimony of a woman is half that of a man.
Lmaooo. I believe in logic too. But there’s also something mystic out there. Idk just an opinion not saying your is wrong.

Lol biology women are more agreeable. But women are amazing tho.

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
Not a spiritual thing but whenever I talk about a makeup product or food I am craving, I get ads of them on my phone/laptop.

It's creepy y'all!
tenor - 2020-03-24T221406.099.gif

Yeah. I just do it for fun. Thinking “imagine if that happened”. It usually does.

I used to day dream about my current job during university days. I guess it worked too well, because I have been in the same career for 10 years now and want to get out! Time to start day dreaming about my next path as vividly as I did back then.

Now I daydream and visualise about bigger better things. This is what real prayer is, visualising and believing you will get what you want. Without belief and faith, it won't happen.

Last edited:
I used to day dream about my current job during university days. I guess it worked too well, because I have been in the same career for 10 years now and want to get out! Time to start day dreaming about my next path as vividly as I did back.

Now I daydream and visualise about bigger better things. This is what real prayer is, visualising and believing you will get what you want. Without belief and faith, it won't happen.
Absolutely. Couldn’t have said it any better. Good luck insha Allah it goes well for you.

I used to day dream about my current job during university days. I guess it worked too well, because I have been in the same career for 10 years now and want to get out! Time to start day dreaming about my next path as vividly as I did back then.

How do you deal with feeling empty and almost without purpose once you achieve your goal?
I found that the pursuit of a particular goal is a lot more rewarding/motivating than the objective itself wallahi. Did you have any post-achievement depression after landing that job?

How do you deal with feeling empty and almost without purpose once you achieve your goal?
I found that the pursuit of a particular goal is a lot more rewarding/motivating than the objective itself wallahi. Did you have any post-achievement depression after landing that job?

Anas bin Malik reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “If the son of Adam had a valley full of gold, he would want to have two valleys. Nothing fills his mouth but the dust of the grave, yet Allah will relent to whoever repents to him.”

Source: Ṣaḥīḥ al-Bukhārī 6075, Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 1048

You just have to move on to the next goal and the next until death arrives. But also content with whatever you have always!

Trending

Latest posts